BLINK Consulting provides clients with strategic advisory services across their marketing organisation, with core competencies in:
- Marketing & Advertising Technology – optimising marketing and advertising technology partners and platforms to deliver seamless end to end digital experiences
- Integrated ecommerce - harnessing the growth potential of an end-to-end retail experience by unifying media, marketing & merchandising to optimise across channels
- Applied innovation - helping brands to explore and experiment with tech, start-ups and next gen partners by designing and implementing Innovation Workstreams
- Strategic in-housing – maximising value from brand’s marketing ecosystems via a customised discovery, development and deployment model
Our service offerings orient around four opportunities to create client value:
“We identify value creation opportunities.”
Helping clients to reimagine future digital customer relationships, and the opportunities for growth those experiences offer.
“We design new marketing capabilities and experiences.”
Enabling customer centric experiences across the consumer journey.
“We transform current practices to create leading capabilities.”
Helping clients to innovate and realise greater value.
“We unlock unrealised value within current capabilities.”
Delivering more value from investments in their marketing capabilities.
Talent, experience, and knowledge backed by the power of the world’s largest marketing organization, WPP
As part of the WPP Business Transformation Practice, BLINK Consulting comprises a global, regional, and local network of consultancy specialist businesses that can access talent and capability across both MediaCom and the wider WPP network.
An established record of value creation
We have worked with both global and local clients such as Mars, Coca-Cola, PlayStation and Dell Technologies, to unlock new value opportunities in their marketing organisations such as:
- Identification and implementation of a $100m eCommerce opportunity for a leading FMCG brand
- Development of a new hybrid client/agency model that has delivered a $20m performance improvement for a leading entertainment brand
- Design and delivery of a global client Innovation Programme that has driven $15m in business value from 65 projects across 13 markets
- Auditing and management of a global to local technology stack that has improved on-site traffic by 70%, and conversation rates by 50%