POSTED 12 MAR 2021
Buying, Trading & Investment • Regular
The Associate Digital Buyer will work under the guidance of the Digital Associate Director to accomplish the effective delivery of buy recommendations and negotiations in digital media for assigned clients. The Associate Digital Buyer has the main day-to-day responsibility for assigned accounts and is expected to be familiar with all account details as they pertain to buying activities.
- Keeping up to date on all communications with CST teams including buy authorizations, tracking reports, buy changes, creative specifications etc.
- Ensure all client campaign KPI’s are achieved
- Assisting on tactical planning – building on the buying direction and selecting vendors that are aligned to the campaign parameters with Digital Manager
- Help group achieve yearly GroupM goals.
- Owning all campaign optimizations and any complex reporting that maybe required
- Work with GroupM Ad Ops, creative agency, and 3rd party ad servers such as DoubleClick in campaign set-up, ad trafficking and monitoring of digital campaigns
- Regularly update CST on industry trends and updates that could impact client business
- Help train and oversee Assistant Digital Negotiators
- Meet with industry representatives to gain insight to all phases and points of contact of media partners
- Responsible of Ad Serving reconciliation as well as any billing discrepancies.
- Help complete Audit request templates accurately
Skills and Behavior:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills imperative
- Must work collaboratively with internal and external partners
- Positive disposition with the ability to work under tight deadlines and deliver quality work
- Detail, accuracy and mathematical competency a must
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to understand and execute across all forms of digital – display, programmatic, video and mobile
- Solid personal organizational skills
- Driven desire to develop and excel in media career
- Ability to balance assignments while maintaining a flexible approach
Education and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience required
- College or University education preferred
We are MediaCom. We believe in People First, Better Results. Visit us at www.mediacom.com to learn more.
MediaCom is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know.
GroupM is the #1 global media investment management group. We offer the intelligence to find or create valuable audiences, the power to engage them most effectively and efficiently, and the ability to create desired marketing outcomes. It serves as the parent company to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, Wavemaker, MediaCom, and Essence. For more information on the company, please visit www.groupm.com.