POSTED 12 FEB 2021
MediaCom - Account Management/Client Services/Media Planning • Media Planning • Full-Time
Overview of job
Candidate would be responsible for managing campaign planning, post evals, competition tracking and monthly MIS along with day to day client handling and fulfilling day to day requirements. Candidate will also be responsible for helping plan presentations, completion reviews and annual presentation.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Business Group Head].
3 best things about the job:
- Opportunity to be working with cluster of brands across various categories
- Learning opportunism of global best practises in media planning
- 360 degree media learning across Off line and Online media
In three months:
- Should be well averse with media key belief
- Complete control on MIS and completion tracking
- Coordination of all billing
In six months:
- Should be able to handle client impudently for day to day planning purpose
- Should be able to make independent media plan
- Should have learned atleast two Mediacom proprietary tool
In 12 months:
- Should be able to make independent presentation
- Should be able give one award winning ideas
- Should be well averse of digital planning
What you will need:
- Prior experience of constructing media plan independently
- Should be having complete working knowledge of BARC, Clear Decision, MAP
- Good written and verbal communication
- Prior experience of day to day client interaction would be having advantage.
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
Founded in 1986 and established in Japan for over 10 years, we have grown to become 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We are proud to be recognised as the Japan Media Agency of the Year in both 2017 and 2018 with a Silver Award in 2019. With clients including Adidas, Mars, SK-II, Dell, The Coca-Cola Corporation, Cartier, IKEA, Peugeot and Citroen, working at MediaCom is a gateway to working with leading global brand organisations and connecting to people across the planet.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
Our focus is on providing long term, rewarding careers and we know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference and have built in flexibility that reflects the many different ways in which people work and succeed. And its why we actively encourage participation in our Global Mobility programme with opportunities to live and work around the world.
We are super connected and our employees contribute to and shape the working environment, from promoting work-life balance and well-being to organising team events and celebrations.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, connected and enthusiastic people in a stable and rewarding environment? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom.
2020 brought opportunities for brands to innovate because of which we saw an evolving media stack. The growth of digital is set to soar high because of changing consumer habits. With approximately 500 million smartphone users, low-priced data plans, 45 to 50 million e-commerce shoppers, approximately 60 OTT offerings and a young population, India is a mobile-first internet market. It is also one of the top 10 ad spend markets in the world and is set to climb the ranks. Global big tech corporations have made considerable investments in top e-commerce/retail ventures and Indian start-ups, blurring the lines between social media, e-commerce and mobile payments, resulting in disruption on an unimaginable scale.
At GroupM India, there’s never a dull moment between juggling client requests, managing vendor partners and having fun with your team. We believe in tackling challenges head-on and getting things done.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.