POSTED 16 MAR 2021
MediaCom - Data, Analytics & Insight • Data, Analytics & Insight • Full-Time
Overview of job
The Global Data Science and Analytics Manager will assist the Global BSA team in driving and implementing key measurement programs and analytics. He or She will work closely with the BSA and Ad Tech teams to provide analytics support and will have project-based client interaction. He or She will be responsible to manage effective communication with other internal resources at MC and Dell for the concerned projects.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Global BSA Director. And will have a dotted line to the Singapore BSA team for project management and support.
India, Japan, Australia-New Zealand, China
3 best things about the job:
- Work on a Leading Fortune 500 Global Company in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate on innovative measurement and analytic solutions to drive business growth
- Learn on the job about best practices in data and analytics within Google Stack, ADH, and Datorama reporting platforms
Measures of success:
In three months:
- An understanding of the client’s product portfolio, competitors, and key insights into global strategy and local team structure
- Immersed yourself in learning all about the measurement approach, tools, and key KPIs
- Met all of our key regional clients and global agency teams and started building relationships them
In six months:
- Become the measurement go-to-person for all local markets and agency team
- Integrate into weekly and/or monthly status meetings with the local measurement client teams and with key agency partners
- Contributing to the wider business science global team by championing our products and processes
In 12 months:
- Become a trusted member of the global Business Science team, ensuring measurement tools are onboarded successfully
- Contribute to annual or quarterly planning sessions utilizing existing MMM or MTA optimization tools
- Collaborate on delivering thought leadership on measurement best practices, based on local client knowledge and growth goals
Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide on-going analytical support utilizing advanced analytics, modelling (MMM, MTA), and forecasting, to address a wide variety of key regional analytic questions or requests
- Manage projects that primarily focus on the business impact and/or ROI (return on investment) of media and marketing activities (including advertising, promotional activities, and pricing strategies).
- Strong attention to detail, highly entrepreneurial, open-minded, persistent, and highly collaborative.
- Have a passion to learn new & complex technologies and then clearly communicate to both technical and non-technical stakeholders alike.
- Able to synchronize business outcomes and media inputs (reach, investment, spend)
- Successfully manage timelines across multiple client teams to insure successful completion
- Build presentations to summarize results and key insights to support the client and local agency teams
What you will need:
- 5+ years’ experience in statistical, advanced analytics, ML, and econometric analysis (Marketing Mix Analysis)
- Experience running SQL, R, or Python and ability to work with large datasets
- Experience with advanced analytic techniques, such as factor analysis, predictive modelling, logistic regression, and cluster analysis, segmentation, attitudinal/motivational analysis, concept/copy testing, sales forecasting, response prediction, advertising effectiveness, consumer profiling, attribution modeling, and market mix and ROI measurement.
- Work with Visualization programs such as Tableau, B.I., Datorama
- Able to bridge across multiple ad tech platforms to mine for insights and performance
- Knowledge on harmonizing CRM, 1st party and 3rd party data from multiple sources to harness valuable insights using ad tech and data harmonization tools
- Need to be well organized and comfortable working against tight deadlines
- Knowledge of media a must
MediaCom is the “The Content + Connections Agency”, working on behalf of its clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels to step change their business outcomes. MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings exceeding US$33 billion (Source: RECMA 2015). It employs 6,500 people in 125 offices across 100 countries around the globe. Its client roster includes P&G, VW Group, Dell and Universal. In 2015, MediaCom was recognised by RECMA as the leading global agency network in its Network Diagnostics report, and also was the first agency network to top all 3 key RECMA reports across EMEA. Also in 2015, MediaCom has been awarded Media Agency of the Year in the US by AdAge and Adweek, Agency of the Year in the UK by Campaign and The Drum, and Global Agency of the Year at the M&M Awards. The agency captured six Media Lions at the 2015 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, making it the top performer among all global media agency networks.
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal.
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MediaComGlobalNews.
Join us on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/mediacom.
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means, that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients, renowned brands and media owners. Making GroupM Singapore the Number One organisation to join and develop your career in media investment.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.