POSTED 25 JAN 2021
Data, Analytics & Insight • Permanent (Full Time)
Hello. We are MediaCom.
We believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Groupe PSA, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com
MediaCom’s Systems Intelligence team delivers transformative, end to end, data solutions to help our clients. We cover all areas of Data strategy, Insight and Analytics across 5 teams:
Audience, Allocate, Activate, Attribute and Aggregate.
As part of our Attribute team we help clients assess their media campaign impact on customers and consumers as well as the health of their brand through brand tracking. We provide actionable insight based on consumer perception and opinion, utilising key metrics such as awareness, consideration and brand loyalty.
The Role Objective
- Reporting to the team manager, the role of research executive involves working across all areas of research projects
- This will involve the initial project design and set up, data collection, analysis of results, secondary research around the relevant market/industry, identifying key insights, writing presentations and presenting to clients
- Working closely with clients and various stake holders within the agency, helping to action our findings
About Systems Intelligence
- Systems Intelligence provides actionable insight into brand health and the impact and success a client’s campaign has had on consumer and customer perception of their brand and products
- Our services cover areas such as brand tracking, brand health dips, campaign and brand uplifts, and creative testing
- We are looking to add experienced research executives to the team to ensure we remain best-in-class
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Practical work experience of primary and secondary research, and data analysis
- The ability to convert research and analysis into real world actionable insight
- Questionnaire and survey design
- Client facing and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- Ambitious, determined and self-motivated
- Knowledge of FocusVision’s Decipher survey platform, VBA, R and Tableau
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom North*
Mediacom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.