POSTED 31 MAR 2021
MediaCom - Buying, Trading & Investment • Buying, Trading & Investment • Full-Time
Reporting of the role:
This role reports to TP Manager or Associate Director. Assists the team’s execution of the daily work and assures the accuracy of work delivered.
3 best things about the job:
- Tools/approach: Rigorous trading tools are being used to optimize and finalize media plan to drive working efficiency.
- Team: An aggressive trading team to challenge the media and market to maximize ROI.
- Experience: it should be a great career to enrich your experience in traditional and digital
Responsibilities of the role:
- Media optimization (TV plus OTV) , negotiation (build good relationship with media venders and branding team), media implementation (media buying, tracking and quality control) and media evaluation (media pre buy and post buy analysis, media scene update, monthly/quarterly and annual review)
- Brand annual KPI delivery, quality control: to ensure all the brand KPI must be 100% delivered to meet our promise and improve buying and negotiation power.
- Trading policy follow up and KPI target delivery: 100% follow trading buying policy to leverage brand KPI and quality to meeting /reach 3rd party auditing.
- Tool’s expert and champion AD power, Moinder, Infosys, MixReach and MOOC, symphony
- Ability to leverage buying criteria to maximize ROI
- Media optimization to cross leverage buying quality and cost efficiency to meet both brand saving target and trading policy
- Internal communication, leverage resource from Finance, Procurement, Strategic Planning team ect.
Tasks & Measurement:
In three months:
- Basic TV planning and buying plus MixReach optimization approach, media buying quality control
- Understand MediaCom scope of work and working processes, which approach is being proposed (20/20) to be in line with brand buying criteria and expectation.
- Gotten an understanding of the agency portfolio of clients
In six months:
- Optimize media planning and buying independently
- Proven yourself as a reliable point of contact for brand team.
- Working with team members to improve working efficiency and effectiveness
In 12 months:
- Played a key role on MixReach optimization and media coordinator
- Build good relationship with media venders and in line with GMT trading policy
- Management on media planning and buying to ensure brand KPI can be 100% delivered
What you will need:
- 0-2 yrs relevant work experience, fresh graduate is also acceptable.
- Diploma or above degree.
- Good experience and relationship with media venders
- Good communication and negotiation skill, quick learning ability.
- Patience, pay attention to details.
More about MediaCom
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MediaComGlobalNews
Join us on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/Mediacom
GroupM is the leading global media investment management company for WPP’s media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, and the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. Responsible for more than US $108B in annual media investment by some of the world’s largest advertisers, GroupM agencies deliver an advantage to clients with unrivaled insights into media marketplaces and consumer audiences. GroupM enables its agencies and clients with trading expertise, data, technology and an array of specialty services including addressable TV, content and sports. GroupM works closely with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar, and together they account for almost 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than US $19B. GroupM delivers unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.