POSTED 07 MAR 2021
MediaCom - Media Planning, Implementation & Activation • Media Planning • Full-Time
Overview of job
This role has full responsibility for day to day activities on the client(s) assigned. You will be overall in charge of integrated planning and executing.
3 best things about the job:
- Develop brilliant account service skill and professional campaign management skill
- People management skill development
- Friendly working Environment
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Present media proposal Independently
- Independently meet with client
In six months:
- Independent client management
- Manage all the things reported to you
In 12 months:
- Manage all annual review/planning proposal for this client
Responsibilities of the role:
- Plan, develop, present media campaigns
- Team management & coach
What you will need:
- 6+ years working experience in media industry with integrated media planning capability and performance marketing experiences.
- Familiar with all the planning tools and market analysis, including consumer behavior study, competitors analysis
- Team management experience
- Proved client service capability
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Being innovative in providing the solution
- New media trend sensitive
- Strong thinking habit and proactive
- Quick learner
- Open to challenges
- Presentable appearance
- Fluent English, both oral and written
More about Mediacom
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
Founded in 1986 and established in Japan for over 10 years, we have grown to become 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We are proud to be recognised as the Japan Media Agency of the Year in both 2017 and 2018 with a Silver Award in 2019. With clients including Adidas, Mars, SK-II, Dell, The Coca-Cola Corporation, Cartier, IKEA, Peugeot and Citroen, working at MediaCom is a gateway to working with leading global brand organisations and connecting to people across the planet.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
Our focus is on providing long term, rewarding careers and we know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference and have built in flexibility that reflects the many different ways in which people work and succeed. And its why we actively encourage participation in our Global Mobility programme with opportunities to live and work around the world.
We are super connected and our employees contribute to and shape the working environment, from promoting work-life balance and well-being to organising team events and celebrations.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, connected and enthusiastic people in a stable and rewarding environment? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom.
GroupM is the leading global media investment management company for WPP’s media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, and the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. Responsible for more than US $108B in annual media investment by some of the world’s largest advertisers, GroupM agencies deliver an advantage to clients with unrivaled insights into media marketplaces and consumer audiences. GroupM enables its agencies and clients with trading expertise, data, technology and an array of specialty services including addressable TV, content and sports. GroupM works closely with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar, and together they account for almost 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than US $19B. GroupM delivers unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.