POSTED 18 FEB 2021
Comms & Strategic Planning • Regular
About the Role:
The Dell Strategy Group is seeking a B2B Field Strategy Manager (Global) to join our dynamic team. This individual will be working for the International Field marketing side of Dell business to help create winning go-to-market strategies in close collaboration with regional and market teams. Reporting to the Partner, Global Strategy Director, this individual will play an integral role in shaping the international B2B strategies for Dell marketing.
- Contribute to field marketing strategic planning for Dell International B2B business.
- Deep audience and account analysis to identify new opportunities, drive right targeting strategies including ABM, and quantify investment needs to achieve objectives.
- Deepdive on audience consumption habits, changing dynamics of tech buyers to support strategy development.
- Work with multiple insights tools to understand buyer intent, content needs and measurement.
- Identify audience and platform synergies for various Dell B2B Business units to recommend synergy opportunities
- Drive marketeability and advanced lead conversion focused strategies that includes nurturing, CRM marketing, cross/up sell.
- Create go to market strategies for Virtual events and other B2B engagement channels like forums, influencers etc
- Create playbooks to turn field strategies to executions
- Collaborative and integrated working with regional and market teams on identified strategic areas and topics
- Partner and work with Director to deliver the full annual planning process for Field marketing.
- Prepare content for workshops and facilitate workshops in partnership with Director.
- Write presentations that tell strategic stories in compelling ways.
- Lead Pilot executions to demonstrate the viability of new innovative directions.
- 5+ years’ experience in strategic B2B planning – preferably in a media agency and/or B2B client side.
- Good hands on experience with B2B planning tools like Dun & Bradstreet, Forrester, Marketo, Integrate, Salesforce etc
- Experience executing content syndication and lead gen strategies as well as working with tech endemic partners.
- Strategy skills with analytical bend of mind. Experience in delivering business outcome – pipeline, revenue etc driven strategies
- Accustomed to adtech and martech platforms that help in driving effectiveness and efficiencies of B2B marketing.
- Good knowledge about role of media platforms and unique content need.
- Organized and detail-oriented; quick and enthusiastic learner; proactive; personable
- Comfortable working in a small, dynamic, flexible team
- 5+ years of experience, strategy function in a media agency handling large consumer focused clients
- B2B specific tools and Madtech knowledge and hands on experience
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators. We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries. We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, Richemont and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. Our Systems Thinking approach combines data, technology and creativity to design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business. All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy. We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients. We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why we are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we. Welcome to MediaCom!
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.