07 OCT 2021
MediaCom recognized with two silver and three bronze at the 2021 U.S. Effie Awards.
Launched in 1968 by the New York American Marketing Association, the Effie awards honor and celebrate the most effective marketing efforts of the year.
Alongside the agency partners, MediaCom were recognized for its work with Ally Bank, Mars Wrigley, Mars Petcare and AARP where they effectively solved a marketing challenge, connected with their target audience, and achieved the results to prove it worked.
Congratulations to all the winners, finalists, teams, clients, and agency friends involved!
These wins maintain MediaCom’s impressive performance at media awards competitions. The network was recently named Media Agency Network of the Year by Adweek, Festival of Media Global and M&M Global.
Full list of winners and finalists:
Full list of MediaCom’s Effie Award Wins
- Ally Bank; "Ally Island, the Only Bank Worth Visiting in Animal Crossing" - Brand Experience – Digital
- Mars Wrigley, Snickers; "How Snickers Didn’t Fix the World" - Snacks and Desserts
- AARP; "Covid-19 Response" - Multicultural/Non-Profit
- Mars Wrigley, M&M’s; "M&M’s Messages" - Business/ Product/ Service Innovation/ Marketing Innovation Solutions
- Mars Petcare, Pedigree; “Dogs on Zoom" - Timely Opportunity – Products
- Mars Petcare, Sheba; "Anything for Sheba" - David vs. Goliath
- Ally Bank; "Ally Island, the Only Bank Worth Living in Animal Crossing" - Finance
- Mars Wrigley, Orbit; "How Orbit cleaned up dirty doing" - Media Content Partnerships
- Mars Petcare, Pedigree; “Dogs on Zoom" - Pet Care
- Mars Wrigley; "M&M's Messages" - Snacks & Desserts
- Mars Petcare; "One True Loyalty Program" - Single-Retailer Program - Mass Merchants
- Mars Petcare; Pedigree; "Dogs on Zoom" - Social Good - Brands