12 JAN 2022
MediaCom has been awarded two Golds, two Silvers, five Bronzes and one special prize as part of the WARC Awards for Media.
The agency won Gold in the ‘Best Use of Tech’ category for its work on Similac in Israel as well as Gold in the ‘Best Use of Data’ category for boosting adidas’s eCommerce performance in Asia.
Additionally, the network picked up the ‘Effective Cross-Channel Measurement’ Award for its work on the global launch of PS5, which also picked up a Silver in the ‘Effective Channel Integration’ category.
There was a further Silver for work on Redoxon in Vietnam and Bronze awards for Head & Shoulders in Vietnam, as well as Tesco, Costa and Ann Summers in the UK, plus another award for Redoxon, this time in Malaysia.
The full list of winners are:
- Special Award for PS5, The World’s Biggest Entertainment Award, Global
- Effective Channel Integration: Silver and the Effective Cross-Channel Measurement Award for PS5, The World’s Biggest Entertainment Award, Global
- Effective Channel Integration: Silver for Redoxon, Healthy Treat with a Tasty Twist, Vietnam
- Effective Channel Integration: Bronze for Tesco, Little Helps Every Day, UK
- Effective Use of Tech: Gold for Similac, Similac Touch, Israel
- Effective use of Partnerships and Sponsorships: Bronze for Head & Shoulders, 100 Pronunciations, 1 Solution, Vietnam
- Effective use of Partnerships and Sponsorships: Bronze for Ann Summers, My Viv, UK
- Effective use of Partnerships and Sponsorships: Bronze for Redoxon, Ramadhan Lockdown, Malaysia
- Best Use of Data: Gold for Adidas, Winning Retail Search, APAC
- Best Use of Data: Bronze for Costa, First One’s on Us, UK
It’s great to see so many of our campaigns from right across the network winning prestigious awards. These wins and the many others we achieved in 2021 celebrate the quality seen in our teams and the depth of talent we have right around the globe, demonstrating how we are able to See The Bigger Picture in all markets and spot growth opportunities for our clients.