17 SEP 2021
MediaCom wins Agency Network of the Year, Agency of the Year and Campaign of the Year
MediaCom has been named Global Agency Network of the Year at the 2021 M&M Global Awards, the tenth time it has won the accolade in the last thirteen years. Additionally, MediaCom Connections Israel was crowned Agency of the Year as well as winning Campaign of the Year for its work on Always – Rabbi Bot.
The wins were secured thanks to seven Gold awards and six Highly Commended entries. Top prizes went to adidas, Bayer, PS5, Always and Pedigree.
The awards, which recognise the best media and marketing campaigns around the world, were held at a virtual ceremony yesterday. This year’s success follows a strong performance at the shortlist stage, where MediaCom was the best-performing media agency network with 37 shortlisted entries.
The most successful campaign, which picked up two wins and two highly commended awards, was for P&G’s Always brand, where Mediacom Connections Israel created an AI-based branded app that eliminated the need for an uncomfortable and distressing process of consultation with a Rabbi after a period, all with the approval of the highest religious authorities. It won in the Best Campaign led by Technology and Best Campaign led by the Creative Idea categories.
These wins maintain MediaCom’s impressive performance at global media awards competitions. The network was recently named Media Agency Network of the Year by Adweek, Festival of Media Global and Eurobest.
Nick Lawson, MediaCom’s Global CEO, said, “Our success at the M&M Global Awards demonstrates the power of our people and the talent we have across our network. Despite so much change and upheaval caused by the pandemic, we were able to consistently produce creative and effective campaigns for our clients. I couldn’t be prouder of our teams.”
Full list of winners:
- Agency Network of the Year: MediaCom
- Agency of the Year: MediaCom Connections Israel
- Campaign of the Year: Always, Rabbi Bot – MediaCom Connections Israel
- Best Campaign for Fashion, Beauty & Retail: adidas, The Uncancelled Cup – MediaCom Turkey
- Best Campaign led by Talent: adidas, The Uncancelled Cup – MediaCom Turkey
- Best Campaign for Pharma & Healthcare: Redoxon, Ramadhan Lockdown – MediaCom Malaysia
- Best Campaign for Technology & Telecommunications: PS5, 2020’s Biggest Entertainment Launch – MediaCom Global
- · Best Campaign led by Technology: Always, Rabbi Bot – MediaCom Connections Israel
- · Best Campaign led by the Creative Idea: Always, Rabbi Bot – MediaCom Connections Israel
- · The Effectiveness Award: Pedigree, Dogvertising – MediaCom Croatia
- Best Campaign for FMCG: Similac, Similac Touch – MediaCom Connections Israel
- Best Campaign led by Digital: Always, Rabbi Bot – MediaCom Connections Israel
- Best Local Execution of a Global Brand: Always, Rabbi Bot – MediaCom Connections Israel
- Best Campaign led by Technology: Pedigree, Dogvertising – MediaCom Croatia
- Best Communications Strategy: Uber, Move What Matters – MediaCom USA
- Best Local Execution of a Global Brand: Always, Virtual Bat Mitzvah – MediaCom Connections Israel