04 OCT 2021
The MMA has shortlisted MediaCom for the 2021 SMARTIES X and North America Awards with six separate nominations.
Under the 2021 MMA SMARTIES X shortlist, global brands such as Ally (X3), M&M’s, and Uber were recognized for their marketing and technology, while Smarties North America identified Ally for Gaming and E-Sports.
Selected from among hundreds of submissions across more than 20 countries, the SMARTIES Screening Council evaluated the shortlisted campaigns by over 100 marketing professionals at leading brands, agencies, and technology enablers across the globe. The shortlist and the final selected winners will be honored this year at the MMA SMARTIES Unplugged Virtual, on November 9th- 10th
Congratulations and good luck to the talented teams who utilize the power of the modern market to create innovative campaigns that drive business impact! Check out the list below for further details.
Full list of MediaCom’s shortlisted entries
2021 MMA SMARTIES X Shortlist
- Ally Bank; "Ally Island, the Only Bank Worth Visiting in Animal Crossing" - Brand Experience – Digital
- Ally and MediaCom; “Animal Crossing”- Brand Experience
- Ally and MediaCom; “r/bank” - Product/ Service Launch
- M&M's and MediaCom; “M&M’s at the Oscars" - Cross Channel Integration
- Uber and MediaCom; “Move what Matters” - Video Advertising
- Ally and MediaCom; “Animal Crossing” Gaming/ Gamification & E-sports
North America Awards Shortlist
- Ally and MediaCom; “Animal Crossing” - Gaming/ Gamification & E-Sports