Read the Creative Industries Federation’s Global Talent Report, which outlines:
- The creative industries’ relationship with talent from both the EU and the rest of the world
- What must be done to secure access to these crucial workers in the light of Brexit
- The ways in which workers use our current immigration system
- Recommendations as to how this could be improved, including by the introduction of a visa for creative freelancers
- Immigration systems around the world, from New Zealand to Germany
- What we might learn from other countries to improve our own way of doing things
- Proposals for a twintrack approach into a new immigration system, acknowledging the current importance of EU workers to the creative economy.
You can access the full report here.