MediaCom UK enjoyed great success at The Campaign Media Awards, which took place on 9th November in London, with wins including the Grand Prix for most-awarded agency and Media Campaign of the Year for NHS Blood and Transplant "Missing Type".
The agency was successful in thirteen categories, winning ten awards and two highly commended mentions for its campaigns, making MediaCom the big winner of the night.
The team’s work with Thomson ‘Thomson Scene Asos partnership’ came first in the Travel and Leisure Category, followed by MediaCom North’s win for the Alcoholic Brand award for the Crabbie’s ‘Give it some ginger sponsorship’ campaign and the Public Sector & Charities award for NHS Blood and the ‘Missing Type’ campaign.
MediaCom picked up another four wins including the IT and Consumer Durables award for Ronseal’s ‘Encouraging viewers to watch paint dry’ campaign with Channel 4, the Transport award for Shell’s ‘Make the future London’ campaign, Media & Entertainment award for Sky’s Start of Season campaign and Best Total Communications Programmer award for Churchill’s Lollipoppers campaign.
MediaCom also managed to pick up the Best International Media award for work on the ‘Head Start’ Danske Bank Campaign and Best Use of Branded Content award for Scope’s ‘End the awkward’ campaign.
The Bayer Rennie Happy Eating campaign got an honourable mention in the Fashion, Beauty and Healthcare category, coming in just behind Lynx’s ‘#BiggerIssues’ campaign with Mindshare. Also, Churchill Lollipoppers had a second success with a commendation in the Financial, Corporate and Utilities category.
Well done to everyone involved.
Full list of wins and commendations are found below.
• Grand Prix
• Media campaign of the year / NHS Blood and Transplant ‘Missing type’
• Alcoholic Drinks / Crabbie’s ‘Give it some ginger sponsorship’ | MediaCom North
• IT & Consumer Durables / Ronseal ‘Encouraging viewers to watch paint dry’ with Channel 4
• Media & Entertainment / Sky ‘Start of the season’
• Public Sector & Charities / NHS Blood and Transplant ‘Missing type’
• Transport / Shell ‘Make the future London’
• Travel & Leisure / Thomson ‘Thomson Scene Asos partnership’
• Best Total Communications Programme / Churchill ‘Lollipoppers’
• Best Use of Branded Content / Scope ‘End the awkward’
• Best International Media / Campaign Danske Bank ‘Head start’
• Fashion, Beauty and Healthcare / Bayer Rennie Happy Eating
• Financial, Corporate and Utilities / Churchill Lollipoppers