You will be part of a team located primarily in London and New York
You will be working with our Global Business Science and Systems Technology team who deliver cutting edge data technology and advanced measurement solutions, The teams are adept at problem solving and work on providing innovative and advanced measurement analytics solutions to drive client business decisions. We are passionate, collaborative, enjoy the energy and problem solvers at heart.
The candidate we are looking for:
The candidate in this role is responsible for working and collaborating with global teams on data and analysis projects and providing data driven recommendation and insights. The candidate needs to have good understanding of data architecture, data flow pipeline and data ingestion. The Candidate will be voice of the internal Mediacom teams using automated reports while interacting with client engineering teams due to his expert understanding of the reporting platform. Candidate in this role will work with client engineering team and Mediacom teams to perform data quality check, identify root cause of issues, define data quality rules, track and partner with client to resolve Jira ticket and issues.
- Collaborate with global Mediacom teams to understand and resolve their reporting issues. This involves querying via SQL in Google Big Query and Ads Data Hub and pulling data from various data sources to validate.
- Create Jira tickets for Mediacom teams and work with client engineering and internal teams to resolve as needed.
- Thoroughly understand how the data reporting platform pipelines have been built and how reports have been developed. Build ad-hoc reports as needed by planning and strategy teams.
- Drive weekly calls with engineering/client teams and discuss data issues and root cause analysis.
- Mine data and work on advanced data analysis projects to provide insights and recommendations. Develop dashboards and visualizations as needed.
- Communicate to global teams on any data issues and timeline of resolution.
- Work on cutting edge Google data stack: Google Cloud Platform, BiqQuery, Google Ads Data Hub and Google Data studio.
- Experience in data analytics and data background
- Expertise in querying data via SQL, writing code in python, ability to connect pipes and write ETL logic, understanding of data flow diagrams and ability to mine data.
- Proficiency in one or more visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Data Studio etc.)
- The ability to take ambiguous problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven and data supported way.
- The determination to initiate and lead projects to completion in an unstructured environment.
- Comprehensive understanding of metrics: impressions, ROAS, CPV, understanding of online and offline media.
- Ability to work with clients and cross functional teams.
- Understanding of statistical techniques: Regression, Logistic regression, correlation etc.