POSTED 09 MAR 2021
Buying, Trading & Investment • Regular
Savings goals, pricing commitments, audits across all media are an increasing part of Clients SOW.
The need to achieve contractual pricing/value goals as well as ensuring the most favorable audit results is critical and this team helps to manage this.
- Ensure that results are maximized across key US clients that are audited by 3rd parties as well as internal savings schemes, managing all stages of the process, aligning methodologies, supplying data and checking reports/providing feedback to ensure that results are being accurately presented to the clients
- Ensure that saving efficiency commitments are achieved working closely with the media teams on process, stewardship, data accuracy
- Establish stewardship process on viewability and delivery and other Quality KPIs
- Post Campaign management with Auditor/s
- Manage post campaign data across media teams
- Digital data templates (data from different sources ensures accuracy)
- Post analysis (insuring results are accurate)
- Supervise Media Analysts, support and manage the day to day work and insure accurate deliverables.
- Track buying performance quarterly
- Keep current on digital innovations, ad models and technologies
- Investigate, interpret, understand and provide marketplace condition updates
- Document and communicate milestones, deliverable and decision points, either with client teams or directly with clients
- Actively participate in department projects/committees
- Assist on pitch pricing templates
- Other responsibilities as assigned to support the team and deliverables
- Microsoft Office (Excel proficient)
- Comfortable working with budgets and numbers
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail oriented
- 3rd party syndicated research resources (i.e. ComScore, Nielsen, NPower etc.) is a plus but not required (will train)
- 3 to 5 years’ experience (Investment, Auditing or Analytics experience) preferred
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
Take A Virtual Office Tour: https://roundme.com/tour/318758/view/1048040/
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.