POSTED 17 MAR 2021
MediaCom - Account Management/Client Services/Media Planning • Social Media & Content • Full-Time
Overview of job
You will be responsible for social media project execution & coordination, social advertising planning and buying, content writing & distribution, vendor quality control, and daily client service.
- Campaign idea creativity and feasibility
- Social content writing viralbility
- Client satisfaction
- Deliverable quality and accuracy
- Cross-functional communication efficiency
Reporting of the role [Position]
This role reports to Social Media Associate Director / Manager.
3 best things about the job:
- A fun environment that combines the best of being entrepreneurial and innovative, whilst at the same time being part of the largest marketing services group in the world and in China
- Working within a proven, award winning and fast growing team of Social Media specialists servicing some of the biggest brands in the world
- A nice and caring team leader and mentor, willing to spend time to coach and help you grow in your career; as well as friendly colleagues who always support each other
Responsibilities of the role: [Responsibilities]
- Social media campaign creative idea contribution, documentation & execution.
- Social media content writing and distribution.
- Social media advertising / KOL planning and buying.
- Project coordination between clients, internal teams, 3rd party vendors and social media platforms.
- Quality control for 3rd party vendors’ work and content.
- Daily client service with manager’s supervision.
- Daily social media operation, data analysis and optimization (e.g. social real-time-bidding account operation, brand Weibo/WeChat operation)
Measures of success
In three months:
- Managing designated clients’ social media campaigns and official accounts independently including content development, adaptation, publishing, media planning and buying, etc.
- Servicing and responding to designated clients’ daily requirements
In six months:
- Flexible and creative campaign ideas and problem solving for designated clients and other existing clients
- Participating in new business pitches and strategic planning for other existing clients
- Coordinate with other teams, 3rd party partners and media for project management
In 12 months:
- Independently developing annual review / planning proposal for designated clients
- Managing social part of new business pitches & strategic plans under minimum supervision
What you will need:
- Around 1 year of digital and social media experience in PR firms, social agencies, or KOL agents / MCNs
- Solid writing skills (especially social media writing)
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
- Bachelor or above of Marketing / Business / Literature in top universities (e.g. Advertising, Chinese Literature, or Consumer Psychology), ideally with overseas study experience in English speaking countries
- Live and breathe in China social media (active on at least 2 social media platforms, e.g. Weibo & WeChat)
- Attention to detail – proofreading, ability to incorporate edits and quality control of content from others
- Interpersonal, organization & time management skills
- Literacy in all relevant software programs (e.g. MS Office)
More about MediaCom
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MediaComGlobalNews
Join us on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/Mediacom
GroupM is the leading global media investment management company for WPP’s media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, and the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. Responsible for more than US $108B in annual media investment by some of the world’s largest advertisers, GroupM agencies deliver an advantage to clients with unrivaled insights into media marketplaces and consumer audiences. GroupM enables its agencies and clients with trading expertise, data, technology and an array of specialty services including addressable TV, content and sports. GroupM works closely with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar, and together they account for almost 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than US $19B. GroupM delivers unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.