POSTED 01 APR 2021
Programmatic, Biddable, Paid Media & SEO
Hello. We are MediaCom.
We believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Groupe PSA, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com
About the role
You will be joining an established and growing team within MediaCom managing the day to day running of multiple exciting and well-known brands’ affiliate accounts. Your responsibilities will consist of planning, reporting and analysing while supporting the Affiliate Manager in developing client strategy and overseeing the work of the Affiliate Assistant, helping with their training and development, enabling them to apply their learnings onto their own accounts.
- Ensure the delivery of best practice Affiliate management and results throughout their client portfolio
- Management of campaigns across affiliate, aggregators, email, and lead generation channels
- Ensure clients and account managers/directors are informed of the performance of relevant activity
- Regular presentations and reviews as well as producing ideas for improvements
- Assisting the Affiliate Manager with Client Forecasts
- Monitoring spend & targets of Affiliate accounts and ensuring this is in line with both the client brief and forecast
- Work with the Affiliate Manager to develop best practices and process for the management of affiliate activity
- Contribute to new business proposals where required
- Support the development of Assistants and delegate tasks accordingly on your accounts to ensure that the Assistant has a consistent level of work.
- Ensuring clients receive the best solutions for their bespoke challenges and requirements
- Working directly with clients to ensure our proposed solutions meet their business needs
- Ensure Account Directors and clients are informed and educated into the tactics used on campaigns
- Liaising with Account Managers and Directors to develop new approaches and tactics to continually improve campaign performance
- Building effective working relationships with the Affiliate team and other digital teams
- Supporting the new business efforts through participation in RFP response documents and new business meetings where required
- Ensure all month end spend figures and invoices are provided in line with agreed deadlines
Skills and Behaviours
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing, affiliate networks and affiliate models
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients
- Diligence in delivering against pre-agreed timescales
- Highly organised with a good attention to detail
- A good level of numerical and analytical skills
- A desire and willingness to get the job done - the ideal candidate will be pro-active with a hands-on attitude
If you have the skills and experience for this challenging and exciting role, we would like to hear from you!
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom North*
Mediacom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.