27 MAY 2022
This week MediaCom won big at the virtual Festival of Media Global Awards, taking home one gold and 4 bronze awards for five campaigns.
For the last 15 years the Festival of Media Global awards have been key to celebrating the best media campaigns across the world.
MediaCom UK stole the (virtual) stage with one gold for:
- Impact Award: Scottish Widows, Getting the Gender Pension Gap Debated in Parliament
and four bronze for:
- Best Use of Traditional Media, Print and Publishing: Skittles, Recolour the Rainbow,
- The Collaboration Award: eBay, Small Business United
- Best Launch or Relaunch Campaign: adidas, Sustainable Stan
- Best Direct to Consumer Marketing Campaign: ellesse #BeBold