16 JUN 2021
MediaCom UK picked up 10 awards at Clear Channel’s2021 Outdoor Media Awards. MediaCom was the most awarded agency at the event which was held on 10th June.
Amongst our 10 winners, Partner and Head of Out of Home, Gill Reid, won the Outstanding Contribution to Outdoor award. We also secured 5 silvers and 4 bronze awards. You can see a list of the winners below.
- Outstanding Contribution to Outdoor - Gill Reid, Partner and Head of Out of Home
Installation & Experience - PlayStation 5: Launch TfL takeover
- Data & Intelligence – TUI: Crystal Sky
- Cross Channel - Coca Cola: Open Like Never Before
- New Approach – DFS: Halo Luxe
- National Social Impact – Tesco: Covid-19 - Every Little Helps
- Data & Intelligence – Tesco: Christmas
- Brand Fame – Costa: Costa 2020
- New Approach - British Gas: Homecare
- National Social Impact – eBay: Individually Brilliant, Stronger as One
Huge congratulations to all of the teams who worked on these campaigns, including Hannah Cooper, Chloe Parker, Mike Gibbons, Naomi Barnwell & Tom Curtis, Mariella Collins, Nate Barker, Justyna Hodun & Aisha Addison, Claire Wright, Jonathan Price, Charlotte Baker & Tara Harris, John-Paul Major, Jamie Higginson & Barbara Panuzzo, Lauren McGurran, Fran Blair, Kerry Tinker, Katy Harkness & Olivia Howard, Daisy Ross, Kerry Tinker & Sian Smeaton, Emma Lowes, Alex Rubins, Justyna Hodun & Dominic Falquero, Callum Chaundy, Alex Sayliss, Olly Owen, Ben Sonnenthal & Grace Raymond, Nicola Rust, Tracey Frost, Stephanie Smith & Jessica Redhead and also Sophie Horan and Tracey Simpson from Kinetic.
To see the full list of winners, please click here.