11 DEC 2020
3 MIN READ
The results recognise MediaCom UK as the most awarded Media Agency in the world
MediaCom are delighted to have picked up 11 accolades at the WARC Media Awards, including two of their highly coveted ‘special awards’. These wins contribute to MediaCom’s 19 wins globally, which have made the network the most awarded in the world.
The WARC Media Awards are a global scheme which recognise excellence in communications planning; the insight, strategy and analytics that power effective media investment are all examined to distinguish work which is truly the best of the best.
The awards, the full list of which can be found below, feature work from clients Tesco, Lloyds Banking Group, Direct Line Group, The Coca-Cola Company and Save The Children.
Tesco were recognised for their work keeping shoppers safe during the COVID pandemic, as well as their industry-leading work on the first ever cross-broadcaster partnership from ITV, Channel 4 and Sky.
Lloyds Bank were awarded for their efforts destigmatising conversations about money with campaign The M Word, and also for their work engaging older customers with print activation Crossword Clues.
The rebrand of Churchill Insurance which, in their own words, “breathed life into an old dog” was awarded, along with Direct Line’s industry first search strategy to boost Motor Insurance sales.
The Coca-Cola company picked up accolades for their revolutionary voice-technology which was used in homes across the country to order samples through smart speakers, as well as their use of tech in live Halloween activation, Twisted Carnival.
Last but not least, Save the Children were awarded for their Christmas Jumper Day Campaign, which included a TV ad break takeover featuring some of the UK’s biggest advertisers, who also featured Christmas Jumper Day in their own adverts (think John Lewis’ Edgar the Dragon in a festive knit).
We are extremely proud to have collaborated with our clients and partners on this work and would like to congratulate everyone involved.
- Direct Line – Lifetime Value – Gold + Attribution Award // Data
- Lloyds Bank – Crossword Clues – Silver + Effective Native Award // Partnerships & Sponsorships
- Tesco – Tesco during the COVID pandemic – Silver // Channel Integration
- Lloyds Bank – The M Word – Silver // Channel Integration
- Tesco – Getting the UK TV family together at Christmas – Silver // Partnerships & Sponsorships
- Churchill – Breathing life into an old dog – Bronze // Channel Integration
- Save the Children – Christmas Jumper Day 2019 – Bronze // Partnerships & Sponsorships
- The Coca-Cola Company – “Alexa, send me a Diet Coke” – Bronze // Tech
- Fanta – Twisted Carnival – Bronze // Tech