15 AUG 2019
1 MIN READ
Last week, the shortlist was revealed for Campaign’s Media Week awards.
MediaCom are thrilled to have been shortlisted for 20 awards at this year’s Media Week awards. This is more nominations than any other agency.
Last year MediaCom were crowned Media Agency of the Year at the same awards and we are thrilled to be nominated once again. Additionally, our CEO, Josh Krichefski, is shortlisted as Media Leader of the Year and we have a brilliant 18 additional shortlists for work with clients, media owners and for our industry leading in-house teams.
Here is the full list of categories that MediaCom have been nominated for:
- Media Idea (Launch)
- Media Idea (Budget under £250k)
- Media Idea (Budget £250k-£1m)
- Media Idea (Budget over £1m)
- Best use of Audio
- Best use of Content (budget under £250k)
- Best use of Content (budget over £250k)
- Long-term media strategy
- Media Innovation
- Small Collaboration (Budget under £250k)
- Large Collaboration (Budget over £250k)
- Research Insight
- Best use of data audience buying
- Media Leader of the Year (Josh Krichefski)
- Media Agency of the Year
Huge congratulations and good luck to all of our clients who have been nominated; Universal, NOW TV, The Coca-Cola Company, Time To Change, Missguided, Cancer Research UK, eBay, Direct Line Group, Tesco, Lucozade, Capita, Sky Sports and The Open University.