04 SEP 2020
2 MIN READ
Shortlists recognised MediaCom’s response to COVID-19 in new category
MediaCom’s 2020 shortlists showcase the broad range of campaigns executed across the agency in the last year, spanning ten campaigns and nine different awards categories. This year also saw Tesco nominated in the new Best Use of Media to Drive Business Outcomes During COVID-19 for their “Some Little Helps for Safer Shopping” campaign.
We are also proud that our work with Wavemaker and Gain Theory for Thinkbox’s Demand Generator has been recognised in the Best Trade Body Research category.
See our shortlisted entries below:
- Best Launch – Lloyds Bank’s “The M Word”
- Best Small Budget Idea – Lloyds Bank’s “Crossword Clues”
- Best Medium Budget Media Idea – Lloyds Bank’s “Save Well, Spend Better with Channel 4”
- Best Medium Budget Media Idea – Tesco’s “Ahead of the Headlines with Mail Metro Media”
- Best Large Content Idea – Tesco & Supermarket Sweep
- Best Use of Audio – Galaxy with Verizon Media
- Best Use of Media to drive Business Outcomes during COVID-19 – Tesco’s “Some Little Helps for Safer Shopping”
- Best Large Collaboration – Tesco’s “The TV Family Delivers a Festive First”
- Best Large Collaboration – Save the Children’s “Christmas Jumper Day”
- Best Large Collaboration – Direct Line & Films on 4
- Best Large Collaboration – eBay’s “Retail Revival”
- Best Use of Data for Audience Buying – Direct Line’s “Lifetime Value”
- Best Trade Body Research – Thinkbox Demand Generation
Congratulations to the huge number of people across the agency and beyond who were involved in the execution of these campaigns and thank you to our clients for their collaboration.
Click here to view the full shortlist.
The winners will be announced through a digital ceremony to be held on 14th & 15th October.