POSTED 30 MARS 2021
MediaCom - Media Planning, Implementation & Activation • Media Planning • Full-Time
Overview of job
MediaCom is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Media Executive to join us.
In this role, you will be working on one of MediaCom’s key global clients looking after regional operations. You will be key to ensure smooth account operations and coordination internally to deliver communication & media planning recommendations across local, regional and global teams. You will also have a key role externally, supporting the Associate Manager to facilitate strong client relationships via operational excellence.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Regional Media Manager
3 best things about the job:
- The prospect of developing and honing your skills across all aspects of media planning/buying
- The opportunity to learn on multi levels on a global brand where you will work with cross functional teams across many markets and within a hugely vibrant work culture
- The chance to understand how an account operates at a local, regional and global level, and all elements required to drive excellence in delivery and servicing
Measures of success –
In three months you will:
- Have undertaken training to develop a good understanding of all media channels – online and offline – with a focus in digital
- Demonstrate understanding of different media KPIs and how we set and report against them
- Understand the client’s business and category
- Have good knowledge across the relevant tools and processes in use on the account
- Coordinate with global and local market counterparts for regular deliverables such as reports
In six months you will:
- Gain global and local market teams’ trust and confidence and be the go-to person for internal requests
- Able to independently use planning tools to ensure seamless operations on the account with minimal supervision from Managers
- Have a thorough understanding of reporting dashboard and metrics, comfortable with taking reporting data to complete powerpoint campaign wrap-ups as per global templates
- Be the person whom internal teams go to for day-to-day requests such as plan status and reporting, and be able to answer and manage such conversations
- Develop strong relationships and fluid communication with local markets in order to ensure accurate information is supplied in a timely fashion
In 12 months you will:
- Assist in identifying regional partner with whom we can explore new initiatives and test and learns
- Be able to independently manage campaign operations with minimal supervision from managers
- Be an expert in the entire planning process from brief to execution and reporting
Responsibilities of the role:
- Key support to ensure smooth campaign operations & successful campaign execution
- Ensure regular reporting is delivered on time and accurately
- Ensure that campaigns are tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies
- Develop and build relationships with all teams across the network at local, regional and global level to ensure smooth operations on the account and act as first point of contact internally
- Facilitate cross team learning and knowledge sharing
- Support in identifying and implementing media initiatives across multi-media platforms
- Work with internal specialist resources and group resources
- Develop strong working relationship with key agency and media partners. This will include acting as the first point of contact for operational issues
- Build relationship with regional and global clients to be a key contact person for day-to-day operational requests
What you will need:
- Be a team player
- Be enthusiastic and proactive in getting involved
- A curious mind
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple projects at one time
- Good organisation skills
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Show interest & understanding of the media industry
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
Founded in 1986 and established in Japan for over 10 years, we have grown to become 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We are proud to be recognised as the Japan Media Agency of the Year in both 2017 and 2018 with a Silver Award in 2019. With clients including Adidas, Mars, SK-II, Dell, The Coca-Cola Corporation, Cartier, IKEA, Peugeot and Citroen, working at MediaCom is a gateway to working with leading global brand organisations and connecting to people across the planet.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
Our focus is on providing long term, rewarding careers and we know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference and have built in flexibility that reflects the many different ways in which people work and succeed. And its why we actively encourage participation in our Global Mobility programme with opportunities to live and work around the world.
We are super connected and our employees contribute to and shape the working environment, from promoting work-life balance and well-being to organising team events and celebrations.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, connected and enthusiastic people in a stable and rewarding environment? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom.
About GroupM Singapore
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means, that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients, renowned brands and media owners. Making GroupM Singapore the Number One organisation to join and develop your career in media investment.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.