POSTED 01 MARS 2021
Social Media & Content • Permanent (Full Time)
Senior Campaign Executive, Influencer Marketing
We are looking for a Senior Campaign Executive to join the Influencer division within MediaCom Creative Systems. The successful candidate will be passionate about the growth and development of Influencer Marketing and already have a good understanding of the broader Social & Influencer Marketing landscape.
Responsible for campaign management as well as responding to queries both from clients and internal colleagues, this person will work alongside the Influencer & Production teams to deliver successful end-to-end influencer marketing campaigns for a variety of leading brands.
Who does the role report into?
This role reports to the Influencer Marketing Manager.
What are the 3 best things about the job?
- For Influencer Marketing, the UK Creative Systems team is seen as an integral part of the global hub for product innovation, and this opportunity allows for a direct input and involvement in shaping one of the fastest growing divisions within MediaCom Creative Systems globally.
- This is a diverse role with the opportunity to work across both the UK and Worldwide businesses and their clients. We have an unrivalled client list such as Sky, Coca Cola, Sony Playstation, Sony Mobile, NBC Universal, Bose, Direct Line Group, DFS, Tesco, LVMH and many more. Some will be in response to specific briefs, some will be proactive - whatever the case, there are many impressive clients to work on and many incredible opportunities to create award-winning work.
- The Influencer Marketing market is growing rapidly, and this is a huge growth opportunity (both personally and professionally) for the right individual, potentially unlocking further opportunities in the future.
What are the measures of success?
You will be recognised for brilliant campaign delivery and client service both internally and externally, with seamless campaign execution and thorough reporting. You will also be known as a go-to individual regarding Influencer recommendations and Influencer Marketing ideas across the wider team and agency.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of the delivery and reporting of new and existing campaigns
- Using our tools to source, vet and recommend the most relevant influencers for our clients across multiple platforms including Instagram, YouTube and TikTok
- Responding to queries both from clients and internal colleagues
- Working with influencers and agents to negotiate deals and oversee the delivery of agreed content, managing & adding value in the creative process
- Project managing campaigns with support of a Manager (status sheets & calls, timelines, media plans etc.)
- Supporting the team in ad-hoc tasks (media bookings, finance, case studies etc.)
- Liaising regularly with internal (GroupM) and external platforms and agency partners
- Input into ideas and strategies for campaign proposals
- Build strong client relationships in order to drive commercial growth
- Keeping abreast of updates and innovations in the Influencer market
What would you expect to achieve in the first 3 months?
- You should be fully up to speed with the internal processes for Influencer Marketing campaign management and how Creative Systems works as part of MediaCom
- You will be leveraging our sourcing tools and your own network for making Influencer recommendations
- You will be involved in managing projects (with support from your manager and the team) and starting to build good client relationships
What will you need?
- Influencer campaign management experience for a brand, agency or platform
- A genuine interest and passion for Social & Influencer Marketing
- In-depth knowledge of key social platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and TikTok
- Have an excellent understanding and point of view on key influencers and able to spot emerging trends on social
- A proactive self-starter with a problem-solving attitude and the ability to meet deadlines
- Confident in managing multiple stakeholder relationships
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding organisational skills
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple projects at one time
- Team player but also be able to work independently
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel, with previous experience of dealing with influencer marketing metrics and putting together client presentations
- A solid understanding of Influencer Marketing measurement and reporting
- Very comfortable and confident with numbers
- Strong presentation skills
At MediaCom, we believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom is the UK’s largest planning and buying agency, with over 1,400 employees based in 5 offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Edinburgh.
As a business, we champion individuality and diversity in our people. Through a plethora of initiatives, we ensure that we attract and retain the greatest talent in the industry, all working together to create powerful, ground-breaking work through our unique, connected Systems Thinking approach. Our teams use data, technology and creativity to design communications strategies that build brands and generate sales, and we do it at scale. We believe that putting people first produces better results.
We aim to ensure that that our employees’ skills are constantly evolving, and so provide all MediaCom staff with training, development plans and regular appraisals to enhance their performances and guarantee great results for them and the company.
MediaCom represents some of the greatest brands in the UK and beyond, both big and small. These include Sky, British Gas, Sony, Vauxhall, DFS, TUI, The Coca-Cola Company and Tesco.
MediaCom is Campaign’s Agency of the Decade (2009 and 2019), and WARC’s most effective agency in the world.
MediaCom is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm.
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom London*