POSTED 14 JAN. 2021
Buying, Trading & Investing • Permanent (Full Time)
Hello. We are MediaCom.
We believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Groupe PSA, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com
AV Associate Director based at Mediacom North’s Head Office, Spinningfields.
Our People First, Better Results culture means we offer a number of benefits including:
- A culture that promotes a healthy work life balance with early finish Fridays and social events throughout the year
- Flexible working opportunities for all
- Fantastic holiday allowance with birthday & Christmas off
Because Our People come First we also offer:
- Bupa private health scheme
- Pension scheme
- Over 30 Mental Health Allies available to talk
- Wellbeing allowance
- Employee discount schemes
- Coffee barista (free every day) & free breakfast
- Access to finance, mortgage and health advisors (free of charge)
- Pet friendly office
- Season ticket loan to cover the cost of travel between home and the workplace
The Associate Director’s role is to lead some of our biggest AV accounts and strategically plan and execute campaigns across TV and VOD, along with the day to day management of your team. This requires strong business acumen, leadership, and communication skills, as well as a responsibility to protect, grow and generate new income streams for MediaCom. Clients and the management team should feel confident that you are an expert in your field and can deliver sound and persuasive rationale to execute investment plans.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience within a Media planning, buying and reporting role, on TV and VOD for direct response clients
- Excellent people management and leadership experience and skills
- You are a strategic thinker that can lead and direct clients at a senior level
- Experience pitching and winning new business
- You have worked on audited business
- A thorough understanding of the ever-evolving UK TV landscape from linear to VOD to fully addressable TV
- You must possess strong analytical skills, be highly numerate and a confident presenter and communicator
- Excellent systems knowledge DDS, Techedge, Ad Dynamix, Excel and Ppt
If you feel you have the skills and experience to apply for this exciting and challenging role, we would love to hear from you!
Mediacom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.