POSTED 11 JAN. 2021
MediaCom - Programmatic, Biddable, Paid Media & SEO • Programmatic, Biddable, Paid Media & SEO • Full-Time
Overview of the job:
MediaCom is looking for a Business Manager - Programmatic based out of its Bangalore branch. The incumbent will be the leading the programmatic media planning for one of our key clients at MediaCom Bangalore.
A Programmatic Manager comes with experience in programmatic / data-driven & biddable media & with a media strategy & planning background.
Reporting of the role
This role reports into the Biddable Platforms Lead.
3 best things about the job:
- Be part of one of the largest digital spending accounts
- Chance to lead client conversations and leading programmatic media through multiple players.
- A strong culture of test & learn – if you want to learn the effectiveness of a new tool, a new platform and want to apply the learning, you have to make a strong case for it, and the media team will help enable the test. Once the test is successful, your learnings and recommendations
Measures of success –
In three months:
You should be able to plan, execute and present month on month programmatic strategy for each brand, communicate and be on top of all programmatic campaign metrics as well as .
Recommendation on overall brand content that helps brands achieve goals beyond campaign metrics.
Build the quarterly programmatic strategy for the brands you manage as well as manage at least 1 corporate project.
You will also manage monthly connects with the client and customized planning requirements.
In six months, you would have:
You should be able to contribute to the annual planning and strategy process for all brands that you manage and help present the programmatic section to the internal strategy team and potentially to the client.
Have a regular conversation with programmatic team & market players to improve account performance for your set of brand and leverage the vendor & global support for strengthening campaign strategies. You will also manage a few corporate projects/test & learns that you will roll out.
In 12 months, you would have:
You will help evolve the programmatic planning principles and think beyond your set of brands on data-driven marketing. Work closely with the strategy team to build brand-specific strategies.
Responsibilities of the role:
- DV360/Adobe/MediaMath/ Amazon programmatic planning and execution
- Programmatic campaign management and planning inputs
- Understanding of Web analytics, analyse web analytics reports and translate into actionable insights
- Day-to-day operations of the operations team and take ownership of pre-campaign to post-campaign requirements
- Campaign management and optimization
- Client servicing – internal and with the client teams
- Delivering award-worthy work
- Working closely with a digital planner and internal brand teams
What you will need:
- Thorough, hands-on understanding of Digital programmatic planning & execution
- Understanding on the digital campaign, buying metrics, search
- Must have in-platform execution experience pulling the levers in DSP platforms (i.e. Google’s DoubleClick Bid Manager, DV360, Amazon AAP, Adobe, TheTradeDesk, MediaMath, Oath)
- Build a great working relationship with digital teams, operating seamlessly together to deliver success for our esteemed clients, across briefing, strategy, set up, optimization, reporting processes & invoicing
- Traffic campaign tags into Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Social API technology, or other ad technology environments
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize programmatic media campaigns for internal consumptions (e.g. auctionexchange based performance media, Display, Mobile or Video audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or LinkedIn promotions) independently
- Basic understanding of Branding & performance campaigns and important metrics
- Willingness to learn, unlearn, relearn basic concepts of search and performance marketing
- Willingness to question and test all principles
- Willingness to test and use new tools and platforms for search
- Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills – PPT and delivering presentations
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom