POSTED 16 MARS 2021
MediaCom - Media Planning, Implementation & Activation • Media Planning • Full-Time
MediaCom South Korea
Overview of job
As the Traffic Manager, you will be dedicated to servicing the global client, including communication plan development and account management in general. Your primary responsibility will be to gain the trust from clients and manage projects broadly, as well as supporting clients as demand requires. Your secondary emphasis will be on forthcoming new business for Mediacom on demands.
At least 3-5 years experiences in Media, fluent Korean and English is required.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Director of Mediacom Korea.
3 best things about the job:
1.This position gets to make impactful contributions on the most sophisticated tech company which is leading a trend across online and offline in the new technologies.
2.International environment of young, hungry, and motivated marketing professionals.
3.You’ll be working closely with multiple stakeholders within the GroupM network, giving you exposure to both client-side and Group-side regional leadership
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Been brought up to speed on Mediacom servicing processes and best practices – you will be ready to face the world largest client with confidence.
- Been exposed to all related stakeholders, and you will start managing on/offline media planning process against briefs from the designated client
- Been satisfactorily commented by internally and externally that you’re well on-boarded.
In six months:
- Stood as the dedicated media planning manager for the client.
- Begun to develop an incremental business pipeline for your clients.
- Settled down programmatic buying system by strengthening DMP & DSP and fully digested relevant insight tool and made BIC (Best In Case) for the designated clients.
In 12 months:
- Successfully serviced your respective client engagements, earning client compliment to another projects' worth of agency retainership
- Built out your incremental business pipeline with additional Mediacom/GroupM products and service offerings
What your day job looks like at MediaCom:
- Assist in the development of media plans that specify which forms of media will be used to effectively reach the target audience, including emerging media tactics
- Develop the quarterly and annual media plan
- Assist in maintaining budget updates and spread sheets
- Report competitive analysis
- Generate analysis of market performance
- Work with digital trading managers to ensure all buys and placements fit the overall strategy
- Billing Reconciliation
What you’ll bring:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Korean
- Sufficient knowledge about media and digital planning at Media agency
- Experience working in Finance or co-work with finance team
- Experience supporting management
- Intermediate MS Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in developing and implementing analysis and reporting strategies
- Project management; ability to manage multiple projects across critical yet often fluctuating deadlines
- Willing to work with dynamic environment & proactiveness of creating new ways of working
- Strong analytical skills with consideration to company/client objectives
- Experience with new/emerging media, a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
About South Korea
|GroupM Korea is the leading global media investment management operation in Korea. Our primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP’s media communications agencies on behalf of our clients, our shareholders and our people by operating as a parent and collaborator in performance-enhancing activities such as trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. At GroupM Korea, we embrace creativity and ideas as we embark on an exciting journey towards growth!|
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.