POSTED 04 FEB. 2021
MediaCom - Account Management/Client Services/Media Planning • Media Planning • Full-Time
MediaCom is currently looking for talents to join our dynamic agency network and would like to invite you to consider this unique opportunity.
- To be a part of a dynamic working environment and surrounded by the best practitioners and recognized leaders in the media industry.
- The opportunity to expose your digital planning skills with diverse campaigns from cross-industrial client portfolios.
- Making media more prominent and meaningful with a promising career in the best media agency network in Vietnam.
- Be the trusted advisor/ to-go person within the team and with clients for all things related to digital/ media
- Work with key media partners for implementation planning and negotiations
- Presentation of strategy and implementation ideas to clients, across different digital platforms
- Responsible for overall campaign strategy, planning, implementation, and post-campaign reviews for your set of brands.
- Develop and follow best practices and procedures/process for media planning & operations
- Set viable objectives and KPIs, and recommend/develop measurement methodology against all briefs
- Ensure projects/campaigns are tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies
- Provide guidance to the team on planning, operations, and optimization of digital campaigns.
- To be a team player and work well with all members of the team to ensure all tasks are fulfilled. Guide and advise the wider team on best practices, innovation, and work processes.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the campaign's smooth implementation
- To update the team and clients on new digital trends and changes in the media landscape (e.g. new media vendors, new ad formats, etc)"
- 4-6 years digital planning experience in a media agency, client-side in-house team, or media owner capacity
- Good English skills in both verbal and written
- Strong digital background with a strategic outlook
- Solid experience in media planning and buying across all digital/ media platforms, with hands-on experience of advertising technology platforms, for example, ad servers, DSPs, Facebook Ads Manager
- Highly evolved presentation and reporting skills.
- Experience in managing multiple work streams and integrating on large projects and teams
- Demonstrated experience and success working in a client-facing role
- An ability to coach, guide and develop junior members of the team
- A passion for data, insights, and ideation is preferred
- Depth understanding of the industry, business, brands, and consumers in client conversations.
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
About GroupM Vietnam
As a part of WPP, GroupM is the world's leading media investment company with a 30% market share and $113.8 billion in annual revenue. One per every three advertisements you see daily are monitored by us globally. We lead and shape media markets by delivering performance-enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients let us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent space, support, and tools to innovate and grow.