POSTED 09 MARS 2021
MediaCom - Data, Analytics & Insight • Performance • Full-Time
Overview of job
The Search Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring that search best practice and consistency of search planning and delivery are enforced for your accounts and clients in your side, and for delivering PPC and SEO across their portfolio of clients.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Manager
l Manage an account of any size, type or complexity, responsible for day to day management of accounts.
l Responsible for overseeing the specialists on their accounts.
l Assist with training others on Search job duties and processes.
Manage search campaigns on either of the following platforms: DNA, DART, Atlas, Efficient Frontier, Google AdWords, Baidu and MSN AdCenter.
3+ years’ experience in SEM、Bachelor degree preferred， Good track record of dealing with clients and multiple internal stakeholders、 Proven track record of managing large search campaigns、Client presentation skills、Basic Chinese and English communication skills、 Expert in responding to statistical data、Ability to provide insight into campaigns and processes of the business
3 best things about the job:
- Integrated media planning across all traditional and digital media channels
- You will have many opportunities to work on different types of media projects and gain invaluable experiences at on-ground level
- A professional and highly efficient working team
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Familiarized with client’s advertising guidelines as well as media planning / working process
- Assist developing detailed spot plans and help negotiate media buys
- Handle finance and internal booking procedure independently
- Provide support on research & competitive data runs, spend report etc.
In six months:
- Assist line manager in media co-op project execution
- Develop competitive analysis report
- Efficiently manage the whole planning execution process
In 12 months:
- Be the person whom the client goes to for day-to-day activities
- Independently handle both local & regional client regular reporting requests and address queries that may arise
Responsibilities of the role:
- Offer continuous support to the Planning team wherever necessary in the form of: Spend data, Competitive information/data, CMMS runs, Process of paperwork for payments (media vendors and clients), Reporting, Media costing
- Developing basic implementation plans
- China media and market information
- Develop implementation media plans and subsequent actions after plan approval including establishing coding, developing creative specs and material follow up
- Maintains media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting, optimization and invoice reconciliation, all delivered with accuracy and timeliness
- Ensure campaigns are tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies.
- Start to build a good understanding of each client’s business and be aware of overall advertising objectives
- Develop in-depth knowledge of available Planning tools; investigate and utilizes information from syndicated research sources
- Provide assistance in the evaluation of media opportunities
- Prioritize tasks to effectively deliver on tasks like planning, execution and reporting (campaign launch, campaign end, monthly & weekly and finance action) with high quality and consistency
- Support the Manager and Director by delivering quality output in a timely manner
- Continuously work with the team to arrive at the best process/systems for delivering on the client’s business
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1 year of experience in digital media planning
- Be inquisitive and interested in emerging trends and technology
- Passionate and articulate individual who is self-motivated, well-organized and assertive with exceptional analytical skills
- Have a strategic brain and the ability to work with numbers
- Good communication skills and good command of both spoken & written English
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment, prioritizing tasks where required and working under time pressures
- Have had exposure to and experience in the research, planning and implementation, tracking and reporting process.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Word)
More about MediaCom
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MediaComGlobalNews
Join us on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/Mediacom
China is now the second largest media market, and the world’s most vibrant digital market, growing at double the rate of the US. In 2013, China surpassed the US in e-commerce, and China leads the world in mobile with over 600m smartphone connections. The pace of change and the scale of China’s emerging consumer market are unparalleled in any other market. Global CEOs are looking to China to drive growth, and brands are rushing to keep pace.
If you want a future in media and communications, there is clearly no place more vibrant, challenging and exciting than China, where opportunities for you to innovate and grow are unparalleled.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.