POSTED 12 FEB. 2021
Comms & Strategic Planning • Regular
Global Strategy Manager
The Dell Strategy Group is seeking a Global strategy manager-comms planning to join our dynamic team. This individual will work across B2C and B2B portfolio of Dell global business to create winning comms strategies by working and collaborating with expertise functions within Dell Global team, market teams, partner agencies as well as external partners. Reporting to the Global Strategy Director, this individual will play an integral role in shaping the strategies driving Dell’s business around the world.
- Contribute to strategic brand planning and comms framework process for Dell B2C and B2B businesses.
- Create audience insights by understanding unmet needs, motivations, media consumption and content needs across customer journey from demographic, firmographic and behavioral data sets.
- Deep analysis on competitive set, past campaign performance, market trends etc to contribute in developing comms framework and strategies.
- Work on thought leadership topics that helps to future proof comms strategies
- Partner and work with Director to deliver the full annual planning process for both B2B and B2C approaches.
- Write presentations that tell strategic stories in compelling ways.
- Lead Pilot executions to demonstrate the viability of new innovative directions.
- Own the ongoing processes to ensure the Dell team remains fully informed of market, competitor and customer activity that may impact on a client’s business.
Desired skills, behaviors, and attitudes:
- 5+ years’ experience in strategic communication planning – preferably in a media agency and/or exposure to B2B strategies.
- Solid skills in core areas of business and brand strategy, insights and research, media and communications planning, customer journeys, comms framework and measurements
- A curiosity about the way that businesses and brands work, plugged into culture, learns about and applies new technology/digital ideas to their thinking bringing new observations and insights into the agency.
- Good knowledge about role of media platforms and unique content need.
- An understanding about B2B marketing nuances would be an added plus
- Organized and detail-oriented; quick and enthusiastic learner; proactive; personable
- Comfortable working on a small, dynamic, flexible team
- 5+ years of experience, strategy function in a media agency handling large consumer focused clients
- Global experience a plus
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.