POSTED 03 FEB. 2021
MediaCom - Data, Analytics & Insight • Performance • Contractor
Core purpose of job
As the Search Associate Director, you will be responsible for the day-to day SEM projects’ operation for your clients. This includes communicate with client, control budget pacing, finish report and analytics projects’ performance. You also need to train your team to improve at SEM knowledge, doing execution and analytics skill. QC the delivery of your underlines. Support Search director to grow new business.
3 best things about the job:
- You will be working on competitive brands that continuously make impact in the market!
- Working with a proven, fast growing, fast developing team of SEM specialists who are servicing some of the biggest brands in the country
- Expand your knowledge by connecting and sharing with your peers across the team, including SEO, Social, Programmatic, Performance
- Client Satisfaction
- New business contribution
- Team management
Position of the role
This role reports to the Search Director / General Manager.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Take the leading role to finish search proposal, including keywords and ad copy’s creations
- Take the leading role to do data analytics and optimization plan
- Train your team members for basic SEM and data analytics’ skill
- Familiar with SEM and digital tracking tools
- Build up relationship with vendors
- Gain trust from your clients
- Support new business pitches as search / performance marketing expert
- Stay up-to-date with search & performance industry trends, and expand to more performance marketing areas as the long-term direction (such as RTB feed ads)
Tasks & Measurement
In three months:
- Taken ownership and management of client accounts, including hands on implementation and optimization of SEM campaigns
- Built relationships with all key stakeholders and have a good grasp of what’s important to their success
- Started mentoring and developing junior members of the team
- Learned and understood MediaCom SEM value proposition and can articulate this confidently
- Quickly be familiar with assigned clients and products.
- Assure 100% accuracy of work delivered by team
- Can accurately understand clients and client teams’ brief to assure effective and quality work.
In six months:
- A sound understanding of your clients and campaigns and have presented many of up weight or new opportunities to develop the client’s SEM activity
- Taken full responsibility for the management of junior team members, working with them on training programs and learning initiatives
- Assisted with new business pitches
- Become a trusted advisor to agency and clients and a go to person for all new developments in the industry
- Being able to handle broader performance marketing approaches (e.g. RTB feed ads)
- Positively influence and engage junior team members
- Consistently assure 100% accuracy of team work including campaign management, daily report quality etc.
- Take the leading role in campaign, can guide the campaign direction with strategic thinking.
In 12 months:
- Effectively and efficiently be hitting all your clients KPIs and targets for the year
- Implemented advanced Search Engine Marketing campaign management and optimization technique
- Developed strategic roadmaps, forecasting plans, and strategic testing, campaign expansion, etc.
- Worked with the team to build out new products, opportunities, and projects, to enhance MediaCom SEM product and drive efficiencies through the team
- Can independently and efficiently communicate with client and internal teams
- Be independently responsible for the whole campaign from brief, proposal deliver to campaign execution in search.
- With the supervision of Director, assist Director to contribute to new business.
What you will need:
- Minimum 5 - 7 years relevant working experience in SEM and SEO projects.
- Proactive, collaborative, and possess a “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to multi-task
- An affinity to data and numbers
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Not afraid to challenge the norm
- Got Baidu certification
More about MediaCom
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MediaComGlobalNews
Join us on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/Mediacom
GroupM is the leading global media investment management company for WPP’s media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, and the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. Responsible for more than US $108B in annual media investment by some of the world’s largest advertisers, GroupM agencies deliver an advantage to clients with unrivaled insights into media marketplaces and consumer audiences. GroupM enables its agencies and clients with trading expertise, data, technology and an array of specialty services including addressable TV, content and sports. GroupM works closely with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar, and together they account for almost 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than US $19B. GroupM delivers unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.