POSTED 03 APR. 2021
MediaCom - Account Management/Client Services/Media Planning • Media Planning • Full-Time
Reporting to: Business Director
3 best things about the job:
- To be a part of a dynamic working environment and surrounded by the best practitioners and recognized leaders in the media industry.
- The opportunity to expose your media planning skills with diverse campaigns from cross-industrial client portfolios.
- Making media more prominent and meaningful with a promising career in the best media agency network in Vietnam.
Measures of success
In three months:
- Have an understanding of the agency portfolio of clients
- Provide assistance in the evaluation of media opportunities
In six months:
- Assist line Manager in annual review/planning proposal for the client.
- Start to build a relationship with specialists from client-side
In 12 months:
- Be the person whom the client goes to for day-to-day activities. Able to propose ideas and activities to answer identified challenges.
- Mentor new Planners/Interns and assist in leading a small-scale project (identify a need, formulate idea into a plan, set the scope and present to the Manager).
Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop a media campaign approach and how everything integrates within the bigger communication strategy.
- Apply knowledge of Vietnam's media landscape and the role of digital channels to deliver compelling solutions.
- Develop the quarterly and annual media plan, budget allocation
- Drive strategic and tactical innovation across media platforms, including display, video, search, mobile, social and programmatic…
- Manage implementation and collaborate with media owners, agency partners, and internal buying teams to ensure all deliverables are met/launched on time.
- Evolve use of measurement systems to provide greater insight into ROI of media plans and ensure the team delivers on agreed KPIs.
- Ensure the financial process is followed in terms of client set-up and invoicing.
Join us if you have
- 2-4 years experience in digital planning, media agency background is preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and campaigns with an intensive workload
- Good analytical skills with the ability to develop a strong understanding of client’s business, customer profile, marketing, and business objectives.
- Skillful in key planning/buying tools
- Experience in developing and implementing analysis and reporting strategies
- Knowledge of industry trends and experience with new/emerging advertising opportunities.
It’s no secret Vietnam is the fastest growing media market in Asia Pacific. Ad spends in Vietnam grew rapidly last year, with internet penetration reached in excess of 59.4% during 2019. With a population of more than 90 million, this market carries huge potential and possibilities for media players and talent. GroupM Vietnam fosters a culture of innovation and values our diverse and collaborative work environment.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.