POSTED 22 FEB. 2021
MediaCom - Programmatic, Biddable, Paid Media & SEO • Programmatic, Biddable, Paid Media & SEO • Full-Time
MediaCom is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Connection Planning Executive to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for crafting and implementing creative & effective communication campaigns, which are grounded in strategy and insights to drive our client’s business ambitions.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Manager/Sr. Manager
3 best things about the job:
- A fun & competitive environment that combines the best of being creative media thinking whilst balancing the little details that matter and at the same time being part of the largest media company in the world.
- Working within a culturally diverse team, servicing some of the top clients in the organisation.
- Opportunity to work with regional counterpart from internal and client.
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Been up to speed with cutting edge proprietary planning tools as well as able to extract & analyse important data; validating our recommendations.
- You would have a pulse of the business category & knowledge of competitive frame.
- Worked on moderate scaled live campaigns.
- Have initiated contact with key media partners and understood the baseline of their offerings particularly digital.
- Connected with internal specialist & external stakeholders’ units to integrate solutions.
In six months:
- Been able to comprehend and apply our proprietary planning framework model in key campaigns.
- You would have landed live; larger scaled campaigns.
- You will have started to build relationships with the key decision makers within the current client portfolio.
- Mastered a flawless media execution process, working alongside various stakeholders
In 12 months:
- Developed strong category acumen - from a media and business point of view.
- Identify a pipeline of commercially viable solutions to support our client’s goals
- Have created & executed a pipeline of exciting business building ideas which could potentially be industry award winning.
What your day job looks like at MediaCom:
- Recommendation/plan, Manage, Analysis, Report & award seeker on each big media campaign support for big brand portfolio
- Dynamic brief, insight, knowledge & technology coming from across parties: client, agency partner, vendor & GroupM globally ecosystem.
- Powerful internal team support to be great partner for brainstorming
- Fun life with high intense of new knowledge
What you’ll bring:
- Good Attitude with Great team work
- Ability to give influence with strong but friendly communication skill
- A fast learner, highly responsive & responsible
- Good in logic & Math skill
- Positive ambiance, fun & embrace happiness
- Preferably Undergraduate degree in communication or media or business management (Post-graduate/masters preferred)
- Preferably 1 to 2 years of experience in digital media or programmatic buying (or a role that covers above knowledge areas)
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English (both written and spoken)
- High confidence levels to work with mid to senior level clients (both local and regional/global)
- Knowledge required in - digital media insights and analysis for planning, reporting and insights on campaigns, social and mobile advertising, performance marketing and programmatic buying
- Candidate should be able to present thoughts, plans and ideas in a clear and succinct manner (on a PowerPoint, Excel, or otherwise)
More about MediaCom
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
Founded in 1986 and established in Japan for over 10 years, we have grown to become 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We are proud to be recognised as the Japan Media Agency of the Year in both 2017 and 2018 with a Silver Award in 2019. With clients including Adidas, Mars, SK-II, Dell, The Coca-Cola Corporation, Cartier, IKEA, Peugeot and Citroen, working at MediaCom is a gateway to working with leading global brand organisations and connecting to people across the planet.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
Our focus is on providing long term, rewarding careers and we know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference and have built in flexibility that reflects the many different ways in which people work and succeed. And its why we actively encourage participation in our Global Mobility programme with opportunities to live and work around the world.
We are super connected and our employees contribute to and shape the working environment, from promoting work-life balance and well-being to organising team events and celebrations.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, connected and enthusiastic people in a stable and rewarding environment? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom.
With a population of 260 million, Indonesia is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic markets in the world. With an increase in consumer disposable income, Indonesia is now firmly on the radar for multi-national companies seeking to invest in emerging markets.
Whilst the Indonesian media landscape is still dominated by terrestrial TV with 65% of all advertising spend, digital media is now poised to go through a period of exponential growth. There are around 170 million internet users in Indonesia and more than 70% of them are accessing the web via mobile. The opportunity to transform a media landscape on such a scale is unprecedented in the APAC region.
We're looking for creative and diligent people to join us on this exciting journey of transformation. We're ready to create impactful solutions for media challenges, shaping the next era of media with our diverse and passionate team.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.