POSTED 31 MRT. 2021
Media Planning, Implementation & Activation • Permanent (Full Time)
Department / Team
About the team and/or client
We operate as the European hub for Reebok and we sit as part of a wider hub for adidas group which is a collective of c. 50 people what work across account management, strategy, paid social programmatic, and digital ad ops that work across both Reebok and Adidas.
There are 7 MediaCom hubs across the world we are one of the largest and most important for brand Reebok. We have been in partnership with adidas group for almost a year and the relationship is strong. There is a high level of trust, and a desire on both sides to create truly innovative work.
Our team works directly with the European Reebok Brand Activation team based in Herzogenaurach, Germany. Within this market sit around 38 countries, many of which we activate paid media campaigns for.
Reebok as a brand, is a challenger in the marketplace. They have British, American and now Germanic heritage so they’ve experienced a lot of change. Their brand line “Sport The Unexpected” speaks to their ambition to challenge convention, to be innovative and to utilise change to create something great. Thus, the core objective of our team is to help Reebok Europe find new, unexpected ways to unlock growth.
Our role as the regional team, is support our local MediaCom markets and the digital hub in doing great work by supporting campaign planning and management, as well as providing regional reporting, strategy, and insight to guide future activations.
We’re searching for a Media Planner to act as support for the Reebok Europe Client Team with planning and strategic lines of business.
The key focus for this support will be around campaign planning, insight gathering & reporting, along with administrative tasks as required (status sheets & calls, timelines, reporting etc).
- Collaborating with execution teams to product bi-weekly regional reports
- Assisting the manager with producing post-campaign reports & seasonal business reviews
- Supporting the planning manager with regional strategy development
- Briefing media vendors, challenging & evaluating proposals & proactively proposing selected partners for media plans along with utilising account tools (scorecards)
- Owning creative development and delivery of all plans
- Supporting in the ideation & delivery of media plans and response to brief
- Working with the operations executive to monitor & improve performance of live campaigns
- Develop strong relationships and fluid communication with local markets in order to ensure accurate information is supplied in a timely fashion
- Assist managers to distribute campaign guidelines to markets
- Review plans from local markets to give an opinion to your manager on whether you feel the strategy has been fulfilled
- Working closely with local markets & operations executive to ensure timelines for execution are adhered to.
- Assist local markets with understanding & completion of CDS (creative delivery tools)
- Briefing local markets on ad hoc data requests
- Sourcing & sharing planning opportunities / innovative activations from and with local markets
- Supporting the planning manager with global planning requests
- Provide support to the teams on all lines of business, helping with the following
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE
- Completion of Group M’s university courses (digital, programmatic, etc)
- Develop industry knowledge by sharing monthly industry updates/latest innovations with colleagues
- Meet regularly with media owners to keep up to date with the latest trends & pro-actively suggest new partners for testing.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
Expected 2 step process in order to get the opportunity to meet the team.
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom