POSTED 18 FEB. 2021
Data, Analytics & Insight • Regular
About the Role:
The Dell Global team is seeking a Global B2B Analytics Manager to join our dynamic and expanding team. This person will be manage growth marketing and campaign analytics efforts to drive business outcomes for Dell and other B2B businesses including new pitches. Reporting to the Global Analytics Director, this individual will play an integral role in shaping the B2B marketing strategies, planning, measurement and advanced analytics.
- Growth marketing analytics – Manage and deliver audience, campaign and platform analytics to drive marketing driven pipeline/revenue
- Account and persona analytics to drive ABM and audience strategies that supports planning and investment optimization
- Drive codification and automation of growth driving tactics to turn into agency tools.
- Implement fast paced agile, test and learn optimization tactics to drive exponential pipeline revenue growth.
- Outbound and Inbound data integration to drive holistic planning across full buyer journey to drive advanced personalized communication.
- Advanced analytics applications with MI/AI algorithms and frameworks to take the analytics offerings to next level- Journey analytics, Predictive analytics etc.
- Manage campaign planning analytics, reporting, forecasting, measurement and attribution for key clients
- Lead gen analytics including lead qualification, nurturing, data logic for 1:1 marketing including email and direct mails.
- Creative analytics to drive optimal returns on marketing investment.
- New business pitches and working to deliver real business outcomes as a strategic partner to the account team.
Your People Skills:
- Ability to work successfully within a team as well as independently
- Establish and maintain effective relationships inter-departmentally as well as with clients
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration
Your Knowledge & Abilities:
- Business and growth mindset, analytics as a strategic means to achieve exponential business outcomes.
- Solid skills in core performance marketing analytics including – campaign, audience, platform analysis, measurement and forecasting.
- Knowledge about end to end B2B buyer journey analytical applications.
- Experience stewarding the development of advanced analytics solutions for solving complex business challenges.
- Demonstrate a proactive and adaptable approach to getting the job done
- Willingness to stretch the capability to new and developing areas of advanced analytics, technology and tools that has potential to change the game.
- Organized and detail-oriented; quick and enthusiastic learner; proactive; personable
- Comfortable working on a small, dynamic, flexible team
- 3-5 years related work experience
- Global Experience a plus
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators. We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries. We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, Richemont and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. Our Systems Thinking approach combines data, technology and creativity to design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business. All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy. We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients. We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why we are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we. Welcome to MediaCom!
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.