POSTED 09 MRT. 2021
MediaCom - Account Management/Client Services/Media Planning • Media Planning • Full-Time
Overview of job
This role has full responsibility for day to day activities on the client(s) assigned. You will be overall in charge of integrated planning and executing.
3 best things about the job:
- Develop brilliant account service skill and professional campaign management skill
- People management skill development
- Friendly working Environment
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Present media proposal Independently
- Independently meet with client
- Independent client management
- Manage all the things reported to you
- Manage all annual review/planning proposal for this client
- Plan, develop, present media campaigns
- Team management & coach
- 6+ years working experience in media industry with integrated media planning capability and performance marketing experiences.
- Familiar with all the planning tools and market analysis, including consumer behavior study, competitors analysis
- Team management experience
- Proved client service capability
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Being innovative in providing the solution
- New media trend sensitive
- Strong thinking habit and proactive
- Quick learner
- Open to challenges
- Presentable appearance
- Fluent English, both oral and written
MediaCom is the “The Content + Connections Agency”, working on behalf of its clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels to step change their business outcomes. MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings exceeding US$33 billion (Source: RECMA 2015). It employs 6,500 people in 125 offices across 100 countries around the globe. Its client roster includes P&G, VW Group, Dell and Universal. In 2015, MediaCom was recognised by RECMA as the leading global agency network in its Network Diagnostics report, and also was the first agency network to top all 3 key RECMA reports across EMEA. Also in 2015, MediaCom has been awarded Media Agency of the Year in the US by AdAge and Adweek, Agency of the Year in the UK by Campaign and The Drum, and Global Agency of the Year at the M&M Awards. The agency captured six Media Lions at the 2015 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, making it the top performer among all global media agency networks.
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal.
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MediaComGlobalNews.
Join us on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/mediacom.
China is now the second largest media market, and the world’s most vibrant digital market, growing at double the rate of the US. In 2013, China surpassed the US in e-commerce, and China leads the world in mobile with over 600m smartphone connections. The pace of change and the scale of China’s emerging consumer market are unparalleled in any other market. Global CEOs are looking to China to drive growth, and brands are rushing to keep pace.
If you want a future in media and communications, there is clearly no place more vibrant, challenging and exciting than China, where opportunities for you to innovate and grow are unparalleled.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.