POSTED 18 NOV. 2020
Data, Analytics & Insight • Permanent (Full Time)
Hello. We are MediaCom.
We believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Groupe PSA, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com
About the role
Mediacom North is looking for a web analyst to join our rapidly expanding ‘Systems Intelligence’ team. If you are passionate about data, keeping up to date with new technologies and have a good eye for detail, then this is the role for you.
You will be a key member of our analytics team, helping consult with clients to implement and optimise their digital performance through a range of platform, with a focus on integration within the wider digital media environment.
As we navigate the ‘new normal’ that all businesses are finding themselves in, a large focus will be the promotion of our services and expertise through the wider agency. With support from the Web Analytics Manager and Director of AdTech, you will become an integral part of growing our analytics products even further; an exciting challenge whilst offering huge opportunity for personal growth and development.
This role requires excellent communication skills with the ability to build and manage relationships with our clients and internal investment teams, ensuring we always deliver top quality work to scale our success.
With a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience, you will be knowledgeable with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and other web technologies.
About the person we’re looking for
- An enthusiasm for web analytics and new technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of web analytic to support our people and our clients with innovative solutions.
- Advanced skills using the Google Marketing Platform and other analytics platforms.
- Advanced MS Excel, numerical ability and attention to detail.
- Strong ability to multi task, prioritise and manage projects.
- Strong ability to develop relationships with a range of professionals.
- Strong ability to consistently work thoroughly and accurately, with an eye for detail
- In-depth understanding of digital marketing and ad operations (desirable)
- Experience turning raw data into real business insights and recommendations. (desirable)
- Experience in SQL, Python, R (desirable)
- Experience in data visualisation (desirable)
Our People First, Better Results culture means we offer a number of benefits inc:
- A culture that promotes a healthy work life balance with early finish Fridays and social events throughout the year
- Flexible working opportunities for all
- Fantastic holiday allowance with birthday & Christmas off
Because Our People come First we also offer:
- Bupa private health scheme
- Pension scheme
- Over 30 Mental Health Allies available to talk
- Wellbeing allowance
- Employee discount schemes
- Coffee barista (free every day) & free breakfast
- Access to finance, mortgage and health advisors (free of charge)
- Pet friendly office
- Season ticket loan to cover the cost of travel between home and the workplace
Mediacom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.