POSTED 08 FEB. 2021
MediaCom - Account Management/Client Services/Media Planning • Media Planning • Full-Time
Overview of job
This role has full responsibility for day to day activities on the client(s) assigned. You will be overall in charge of integrated planning and executing.
3 best things about the job:
- Develop brilliant account service skill and professional campaign management skill
- People management skill development
- Friendly working Environment
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Present media proposal Independently
- Independently meet with client
- Independent client management
- Manage all the things reported to you
- Manage all annual review/planning proposal for this client
- Plan, develop, present media campaigns
- Team management & coach
- 6+ years working experience in media industry with integrated media planning capability and performance marketing experiences.
- Familiar with all the planning tools and market analysis, including consumer behavior study, competitors analysis
- Team management experience
- Proved client service capability
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Being innovative in providing the solution
- New media trend sensitive
- Strong thinking habit and proactive
- Quick learner
- Open to challenges
- Presentable appearance
- Fluent English, both oral and written
We believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Groupe PSA, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com
China is now the second largest media market, and the world’s most vibrant digital market, growing at double the rate of the US. In 2013, China surpassed the US in e-commerce, and China leads the world in mobile with over 600m smartphone connections. The pace of change and the scale of China’s emerging consumer market are unparalleled in any other market. Global CEOs are looking to China to drive growth, and brands are rushing to keep pace.
If you want a future in media and communications, there is clearly no place more vibrant, challenging and exciting than China, where opportunities for you to innovate and grow are unparalleled.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.