POSTED 07 MRT. 2021
MediaCom - Creative, Design & Content • Social Media & Content • Full-Time
THREE BEST THINGS ABOUT THE ROLE:
- China is the fastest growing, scaled market in the world and lead the innovations in communications. Sport and brand entertainment is booming, and advertisers cannot walk around this topic to stay relevant. Content and experience are expected to be the key to win in future and this role will allow you to lead and work with the pioneering experts globally, driving the new engine for future marketing.
- mediacom China has rebranded it market proposition and push the thinking further to help brands seeing the bigger picture for growth. You will be equipped with the best-in-class tools and data technology sitting in the company and wider GroupM/ WPP and working on the leading brands in multiple categories to demonstrate real leadership in market.
- This role enjoyed the largest space to innovation and collaborations, in one hand, working with the leading brands and marketers, and the other hand working with the leading sports, technology and entertainment associations and companies.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Master the new trend and competitive landscape of sports and brand entertainment in China
- Monetize the values of sports marketing, content resources and IP with working team
- Build strong and trustworthy relationship among clients and partners with an efficient working process and communication channel
- Package and present your case well to apply for leading advertising awards
- Negotiate the best resource deal for client
- Work closely with global network and constantly develop the scope and value of our sports and brand entertainment service by integrating emerging sports marketing, content resources or new technologies
- Pitch for new business for sports and brand entertainment opportunities
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
IN THREE MONTHS:
- Establish and build team credibility of our team and offering among key accounts and pitches
- Lead sports and brand entertainment team to consistently deliver sports marketing strategy, content strategy with amplification plan with co-working with Design & Social team
- Establish connections and collaborations with key partners including NBA, CSL and KPL etc.
- In charge of clients’ impactful (e)sports and content projects and supervise the execution
- Increase investment ROI from different angles
IN SIX MONTHS:
- Establish and build team credibility of the team in market and key accounts and pitches
- Develop innovative content project/partnership for client
- Lead team to develop content playbooks and thought leadership pieces/ works
- Build the team capabilities from strategy to executions
IN TWELVE MONTHS:
- Develop new creative system/product for clients to ensure their leading position in market
- Content project being shortlisted in major advertising awards
- Discover new sports and brand entertainment area for clients to win in the future
More about Mediacom
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
Founded in 1986 and established in Japan for over 10 years, we have grown to become 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We are proud to be recognised as the Japan Media Agency of the Year in both 2017 and 2018 with a Silver Award in 2019. With clients including Adidas, Mars, SK-II, Dell, The Coca-Cola Corporation, Cartier, IKEA, Peugeot and Citroen, working at MediaCom is a gateway to working with leading global brand organisations and connecting to people across the planet.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
Our focus is on providing long term, rewarding careers and we know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference and have built in flexibility that reflects the many different ways in which people work and succeed. And its why we actively encourage participation in our Global Mobility programme with opportunities to live and work around the world.
We are super connected and our employees contribute to and shape the working environment, from promoting work-life balance and well-being to organising team events and celebrations.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, connected and enthusiastic people in a stable and rewarding environment? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom.
GroupM is the leading global media investment management company for WPP’s media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, and the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. Responsible for more than US $108B in annual media investment by some of the world’s largest advertisers, GroupM agencies deliver an advantage to clients with unrivaled insights into media marketplaces and consumer audiences. GroupM enables its agencies and clients with trading expertise, data, technology and an array of specialty services including addressable TV, content and sports. GroupM works closely with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar, and together they account for almost 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than US $19B. GroupM delivers unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.