POSTED 02 APR. 2021
MediaCom - Media Planning, Implementation & Activation • Media Planning • Full-Time
- Execution quality
- Time management
- Client Satisfaction
Position of the role
This role reports to the Planning Director.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage daily execution jobs.
- Develop implementation media plans and monitor the whole process from briefing to post buy.
- Ensure regular reporting is delivered on time and accurately.
- Ensure that campaigns are tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies.
- Work with internal specialist resources and group resources.
Tasks & Measurement
In three months:
- Have an understanding of the agency portfolio of clients
- Provide assistance in the evaluation of media opportunities
In six months:
- Assist line Manager in annual review/planning proposal for the client.
- Start to build a relationship with specialists from client side
In 12 months:
- Be the person whom the client goes to for day-to-day activities. Able to propose ideas and activities to answer identified challenges.
- Mentor new Planners/Interns and assist in leading a small-scale project (identify need, formulate idea into plan, set the scope and present to the Manager).
What you will need:
- Solid related experience working in media planning area within an agency.
- Internship experience with established international brands preferred.
- Good understanding of all media channels.
- High level of understanding consumer researches, i.e. iResearch, Baidu data, CNRS, etc., and in reporting software, i.e. Miaozhen, AdMaster, etc..
- Excellent communication skills and experience working across large media budgets.
- Business proficiency in English and Chinese
More about MediaCom
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MediaComGlobalNews
Join us on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/Mediacom
GroupM is the leading global media investment management company for WPP’s media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, and the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. Responsible for more than US $108B in annual media investment by some of the world’s largest advertisers, GroupM agencies deliver an advantage to clients with unrivaled insights into media marketplaces and consumer audiences. GroupM enables its agencies and clients with trading expertise, data, technology and an array of specialty services including addressable TV, content and sports. GroupM works closely with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar, and together they account for almost 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than US $19B. GroupM delivers unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.