POSTED 23 MRT. 2021
Finance & Commercial
Hello. We are MediaCom.
We believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Groupe PSA, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com
- Providing assistance to senior management in the preparation of the revenue for monthly accounts
- Prepare key commercial reports around client revenue
- Accounts prep & month end journals
- Variance analysis of actual results against forecast and prior year, provide comprehensive commentary for various stakeholders
- Group monthly & quarterly reporting on SAP
- Support senior management with the quarterly forecast submissions
- SOX Reporting
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with internal stakeholders’ queries
- Involvement in specific project work,
- System reconciliations and maintaining data integrity
- Identify efficiency opportunities within the team and support change, process improvements.
Operational & Technical Skills:
- Part Qualified CIMA
- Minimum 18 months of experience in & around a similar role
Key Performance Criteria:
- Producing high quality and accurate financial output.
- Meeting tight deadlines.
- Must be a team player and be motived individually
- Control of data and accuracy of reconciliations.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- In depth excel knowledge
- To learn DDS media and accounting system
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to proceed in a progressive environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Accountable for self-development/learning and sharing skills and knowledge with team members
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom North*
Mediacom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.