POSTED 15 MRT. 2021
Programmatic, Biddable, Paid Media & SEO • Permanent (Full Time)
MediaCom Job description style guide
Overview of job
We are looking for a Senior Operation Specialist to join the WBA Team
The Operations Specialist is a key role in campaign and process management. The role is responsible for delivering to KPIs such as campaign booking and reporting accuracy, monitoring campaign delivery in line with media plans, and the timely resolution of finance queries.
You will ideally have experience in trafficking digital campaigns through ad server technology and possess the ability to troubleshoot issues in the end-to-end digital campaign activation process – tagging through to reporting. You will need strong communication and organisational skills to coordinate the activation of campaigns across internal and external stakeholder groups – clients, suppliers, tech, buyers, and finance. Working well under pressure, offering support and training for junior team members. You will be an operational role model; championing and supporting operational best practice within the wider team to ensure accuracy from booking through to finance reconciliation every time.
Reporting of the role
This role reports into the Digital Directors on Global Brands & Boots Retail
3 best things about the job:
- The work & business understanding – you’ll will be working with clients who WPP is an extension of their marketing team
- Your development – we’ll support your learning and development ambitions
- The people – you’ll work in a very supportive, ambitious & fun team
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
- Be independently booking and reporting on all digital display campaigns for your client
- Feel confident troubleshooting technical issues that may arise during campaign activation
- Be working closely with internal teams and external media owners to get campaigns live
- Feel like a real part of the WBA team
Responsibilities of the role:
- Coordinating the execution of digital display campaigns, from booking to reconciliation
- Collaborating with our Tech Team to ensure plans are implemented efficiently and on time
- Be the primary point of contact for Media Owners during the campaign activation phase, troubleshooting tag issues if they arise
- Campaign Managing multiple active campaigns at one time
- Compiling weekly reports and ensuring all Media Owners are delivering to expectations
- Proactively managing financial queries to resolution
- Communicating campaign status to wider account team, escalating issues as needed
- Working collaboratively with WBA team to find solutions
- Support Ops Team workload balancing and junior team members’ learning
What you will need:
- Experience within an Operations or Account / Campaign Management function (ideally with knowledge of trafficking processes, including pixels and tags)
- Advanced use of Excel and capability to analyse complex data sets
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, with the ability to train others. Enthusiasm, curiosity, and a team player mentality
- Self-motivated; an ambition to make the ordinary extraordinary
- Process-driven with solutions focused mind-set and a customer-centric attitude
- Good at problem solving, with the ability to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Team player who motivates others and encourages close collaboration
- Strong accountability to meet deadlines and a perfect attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage workload in a highly pressured environment
- Adept at organisation, multi-tasking, time management, and project management
- Able to utilise a confident communication style to manage stakeholder expectations
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom London*
MediaCom is “The Content + Connections Agency”, working on behalf of its clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels to step change their business outcomes.
Employing over 1,200 staff across 5 regional offices, MediaCom is the leading agency in the UK in terms of billings. Its client roster includes British Sky Broadcasting, DFS, GlaxoSmithKline, Tesco and Cancer Research UK.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; we firmly believe in our “People First, Better Results” philosophy and want to be certain that work is always challenging, engaging and satisfying. We aim to ensure that that our employees’ skills are constantly evolving, and so provide all MediaCom staff with training and development and regular appraisals to enhance their performances and guarantee great results for them and the company.
We also strive to change traditional attitudes to workplace culture by offering a more holistic view of employees' aspirations. There are numerous initiatives for MediaCommers to take part in, from the Social Club to Mindfulness Training, to help ensure that our employees thoroughly enjoy their experience here.
We aim to be the only agency that talented people want to work for. We do this, not only by stimulating and challenging our people through great work and outstanding clients, but by providing a variety of learning programs, cultural initiatives and an exciting environment to invigorate our employees personal and professional career development.
MediaCom was named Campaign’s Agency of the Decade and received top marks in its 2016 School Report.
MediaCom is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MediaComUK
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mediacomuk/?hl=en