POSTED 29 MRT. 2021
Programmatic, Biddable, Paid Media & SEO • Permanent (Full Time)
LVMH Digital Director
We’re looking for a motivated and passionate Digital Director to work across a multitude of luxury brands within LVMH. You will be an expert in all things digital with a focus on balancing brand and performance digital strategies. You will work closely with a range of luxury clients leading on all things digital including strategy, optimisation and measurement. You will be adept at working at pace to deliver implementational strategies and initiatives across our client portfolio. You will manage a high performing digital team and know how to build on our existing capabilities in digital as we seek to drive forward our own digital transformation in the department.
Who does the role report into?
You will report into Kate Anthony, Head of LVMH, Partner at KR Mediacom.
What are the 3 best things about the job?
- You’ll be a leader in the department and agency on digital and be at the heart of every conversation both internally and with clients.
- You will work with some of the best people in the industry and have the chance to shape and mould our digital capability as a team.
- Setting the digital direction and transformation for some of the biggest luxury brands, across a breadth of categories.
What are the measures of success?
- You will build on our relationship with senior digital clients at key brands (senior level)
- Continuing to deliver campaigns and initiatives that drive commercial performance for LVMH – across Social and Programmatic.
- You will push forward our digital capability as a team to retain and grow our best talent. Specifically focussing on making us more adept with key digital platforms and tools e.g. DV360, Facebook etc.
- You will develop and deliver a digital roadmap for key focus areas on the client with a heavy focus on Luxury context, measurement and technology.
- You will need to develop working practices and processes that make us more agile, integrated and flexible to meet our internal and external demands. E.g. free up time heavy processes to allow our team to focus on optimisation.
What would you expect to achieve in the first 3 months?
- Established yourself with LVMH Centre as the leader in digital, building strong relationships with key clients at a senior level.
- Driving forward our digital roadmaps with our key clients
- You will have integrated yourself into the department and Digital team to be seen as a key part of the KR leadership team, capable at driving us forward in digital.
- You will work with the wider digital directors/leaders within Mediacom to share best practice, develop our product and be playing a key role in workstreams that make us famous for digital.
What will you need?
- Extensive digital experience, preferably in full funnel activation.
- Well versed in optimisation principles and techniques to increase ROI opportunities across our client base.
- Digital expertise across all channels including Programmatic and Social.
- Experience in working and utilising 1st party data.
- Ability to traverse multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
- Commercial skills to ensure we meet our pricing and quality goals for LVMH in 2021 (e.g. LVMH JBVs and LVMH trading strategy).
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to forge new relationships quickly and build trust in us as an agency partner.
- Strong management skills. Ability to retain talent and develop the team.
- An ability to communicate complexity to make digital simple.
About KR MediaCom
KR Mediacom is a department of 24 offering the highest level of service and expertise to LVMHs portfolio of aspirational brands and clients targeting HNWIs. We combine specialist luxury sector and audience knowledge and hands-on account management. In 2009 we became fully integrated into MediaCom UK, giving us access to the biggest media agency in the UK.
MediaCom is the UK’s largest planning and buying agency, with over 1,400 employees based in 5 offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Edinburgh.
As a business, we champion individuality and diversity in our people. Through a plethora of initiatives, we ensure that we attract and retain the greatest talent in the industry, all working together to create powerful, ground-breaking work through our unique, connected Systems Thinking approach. Our teams use data, technology and creativity to design communications strategies that build brands and generate sales, and we do it at scale. We believe that putting people first produces better results.
We aim to ensure that that our employees’ skills are constantly evolving, and so provide all MediaCom staff with training, development plans and regular appraisals to enhance their performances and guarantee great results for them and the company.
MediaCom is Campaign’s Agency of the Decade (2009 and 2019), and WARC’s most effective agency in the world.
MediaCom is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm.
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom London*