POSTED 06 JAN. 2021
Programmatic, Biddable, Paid Media & SEO • Permanent (Full Time)
Hello. We are MediaCom.
We believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Groupe PSA, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com
PPC Group Head at MediaCom Manchester
Location: Based in the heart of Spinningfields in Manchester City centre, with great transport links across the north west.
Salary and benefits: Flexible dependent on experience, with amazing benefits and a fantastic culture we’re famous for.
A brand-new opportunity for a PPC Group Head has arisen in the Manchester Head office for MediaCom North. We’re looking for a PPC Group Head who will continually strive to make the ordinary extraordinary. Someone with a strong combination of leadership, communication, organisation skills and a great imagination!
- People responsibility to set standards within the management team.
- Commercial understanding to deliver department profitability and find ways to grow income.
- Support new business efforts with response and contribution to pitching.
- Set PPC strategy development, and be a senior point of contact for clients and internal teams.
- Oversee processes to achieve consistent department ways of working.
- Be point of escalation of client/team/office issues. Take responsibility in resolving issues.
- Accountable for client delivery and team process to protect business interests.
- Support efforts to automate more PPC team actions to profitability and time efficiency
- Lead on the strategic relationships with Google and Microsoft
- Develop a templated market proposition for us to present as our overall new business approach
- Collaborate with Planning to ensure we deliver best service to clients
Best 3 things about this job
- An opportunity to work for the UKs largest media agency working with the best people, thinkers and clients in the UK
- The chance to work with some of the best brands and businesses in the UK across all categories including retail, travel, charity, and finance
- You will get a fantastic benefits package and be part of a culture that continually puts its people first. We have lots things happening throughout the year in addition to your benefits, which focus on your total wellbeing and enjoying where you work. We also have an on-site barista to fulfil all your caffeine needs for free :)
If you believe you have the skills and experience for this exciting and challenging role, we would like to hear from YOU!