POSTED 23 MRT. 2021
Media Planning, Implementation & Activation • Regular
We are MediaCom. We believe in People First, Better Results. Visit us at www.mediacom.com to learn more.
The Account Manager is responsible for all aspects of media planning for all media and lead day-to-day client contact. Working with cross-functional teams to access all Mediacom services, you will ensure the strategic delivery of client goals and business objectives.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for day to day client engagement, and account management
- Partner with Senior staff to develop and implement full cycle media plans
- Develop and maintain client and agency partner relationships
- Supervise and coach junior staff on the day to day running of the account, ensuring that tasks are completed on time, project status is monitored and client requests are handled in a timely manner
- Ensure financial reporting and budget controls/forecasts are issued accurately and on time.
- Responsible for the development of client specific media plans across all channels
- Participate in client plan presentations
- Responsible to client for carrying out requests and projects for the group
- Develops media plans and presentations in conjunction with more senior staff
- Works with all internal resources including Investment Team, Finance and Strategy in carrying out the development of their plans and client service requirements
- Complete plans and projects on behalf of clients; with assistance of juniors
- Develop buy brief content and conduct buy brief meetings with internal groups
- Monitor status and manage project to ensure on time completion
- Assist with and oversee all media administrative duties including campaign set-up and maintenance, and issue accurate client financial reports i.e. BCRs, with a high degree of accuracy
What You'll Bring:
- Experience with full cycle development and planning – high proficiency implementing media plans, with thorough understanding of the media process, using cross-functional teams
- Solid understanding of online and offline planning
- Full familiarity with research tools and planning software programs needed to complete planning tasks at all levels
- Be conversant with interpretation of client briefs and writing strategic plans, establish strategies to meet objectives
- Resourcefulness, able to tap into company resources across cross functional groups and demonstrate best use of resources
- Able to convincingly and methodically build solutions to client’s problems.
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Mathematically inclined, quantitative skills
Education and Experience
- 5+ years related work experience
- Post-secondary degree, specialization in Marketing an asset
Visit us at www.mediacom.com to learn more.
MediaCom is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know.