POSTED 05 MRT. 2021
Media Planning, Implementation & Activation • Permanent (Full Time)
Department / Team
Business and Technology, EMEA
The Associate Director will lead the client relationship for Dell in Germany and, as part of the CSB Leadership team, be a driving force for best-in-class planning and implementation across all EMEA markets.
The role requires working with the MediaCom team made up of a range of key disciplines that help us deliver a top-class service to Dell: Account Management, Strategic Comms Planning, Business Science, Consumer Insight, MediaCom Beyond Advertising (content), Search, Digital, and Social media.
This role will include leading MediaCom’s output for Dell CSB in the following areas:
- Communications planning for the Consumer, Gaming and Small Business aspects of Dell’s CSB business in Germany
- Planning and executing Brand and Response campaigns; so that we achieve the two objectives of Creating Demand and Converting Demand
Superior Client Account Management
Market support, practice development and implementation
Specific areas of focus include:
• Overall client satisfaction
• Maintain and improve campaign performance through relationship building within internal MediaCom teams
• Working with the Business Director to deliver the developed strategy, ensure timely communication and management of client expectations
• Working closely with specialist central teams as well as local markets to safeguard timely delivery of services.
• Develop central strategy
• Usually working with a CSB EMEA leadership team, develop clear and well supported central strategy or framework for the communication planning that will be help generate effective and innovative media plans.
• Brief and inspire local markets
• Provide local markets with clear and relevant direction and ensure successful implementation of the strategic approach through the selected channels.
• Communicate and support Global initiatives from the US Mediacom team.
• Provide accurate and timely information flow from local to global in accordance with the agreed scope of work.
• Look for ways to harmonize or automate standard reports using MediaCom’s reporting tools
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
Expected 2-3 step process in order to get the opportunity to meet the team.
There will be at least 2 interviews:
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom