POSTED 03 MRT. 2021
Partnerships & Sponsorships • FTC (Full Time)
MediaCom – Production Manager – Branded Entertainment
We have an exciting opportunity for a Production Manager role within the Branded Entertainment team in Creative Systems, London. This is a 12-month FTC.
We are a team of Branded Entertainment specialists, managing and overseeing the production and execution of all BE campaigns across the agency for both UK and WorldWide clients. We work with many different Production Companies, Broadcasters and Publishers, on some of the most exciting and high-profile content campaigns in the industry.
Whilst the key focus of the role is Branded Entertainment Production, there is likely to be an opportunity to work across other areas of Content Production with the wider Creative Systems Team (such as Media Partnerships & Influencer).
Who does the role report into?
You will directly report into the Production Manager (Snr) & the Production Director (Senior report)
The role requires the candidate to work very closely with the Creative Team, including the ECD & CD
What are the 3 best things about the job?
- Unique prospect to deliver a wide variety of content across multiple platforms and channels.
- The chance to work in a dynamic, creative team with access to an impressive client list.
- Take ownership of projects and campaigns from conception to delivery.
What are the measures of success?
- Ability to take ownership of multiple projects and responsibility of your own workload
- Regularly receiving positive feedback from clients and peers alike
- Understanding and implementing Mediacom’s core values and ‘Seeing the Bigger Picture’ in all aspects of the role (whether that be with colleagues, clients, or the wider industry)
What would you expect to achieve in the first 3 months?
- You will be a proficient Creative Systems producer and be well versed in Original Content and Branded Entertainment development & delivery. You would have developed good relations with both the internal and client teams.
- You will be developing and delivering Branded Entertainment projects confidently and will have established good client relations during the process.
What will you need?
- Solid experience as a Senior Producer/Planner within a Production Company, Broadcaster or Publisher – including a solid understanding of TV production/buying.
- Good understanding of the methods and techniques for all facets of online and offline production.
- Previous experience managing and delivering at least two of the following mediums; digital display, TV idents, TV ads, digital video, imaged based content for social media.
- Knowledge of and understanding of when to use Clearcast, ad-stream etc.
- Passion for, and understanding of Content Marketing and the UK & WW Markets
- Have a creative flair and confidence is adding value to the creation of content
- Understanding & knowledge of branded entertainment, and its role
- Confident in managing multiple stakeholder relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple projects at one time
- Be hyper-organised & have good project management skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive & creative – be a ‘yes’ person
- Team player but also be able to work independently
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel.
- Comfortable with numbers: good understanding of maths (including but not limited to algebra and statistics)
- Client Management experience & good presentation skills
- Previous experience in working well under pressure & working to deadlines
At MediaCom, we believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom is the UK’s largest planning and buying agency, with over 1,400 employees based in 5 offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Edinburgh.
As a business, we champion individuality and diversity in our people. Through a plethora of initiatives, we ensure that we attract and retain the greatest talent in the industry, all working together to create powerful, ground-breaking work through our unique, connected Systems Thinking approach. Our teams use data, technology and creativity to design communications strategies that build brands and generate sales, and we do it at scale. We believe that putting people first produces better results.
We aim to ensure that that our employees’ skills are constantly evolving, and so provide all MediaCom staff with training, development plans and regular appraisals to enhance their performances and guarantee great results for them and the company.
MediaCom represents some of the greatest brands in the UK and beyond, both big and small. These include Sky, British Gas, Sony, Vauxhall, DFS, TUI, The Coca-Cola Company and Tesco.
MediaCom is Campaign’s Agency of the Decade (2009 and 2019), and WARC’s most effective agency in the world.
MediaCom is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm.
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom London*