MediaCom has been shortlisted for 7 awards across 6 categories
Celebrating the best in media thinking from the Asia Pacific region, MediaCom Australia has been recognised for its excellence and creative media thinking by receiving 7 shortlist nominations for this year’s Festival of Media Asia awards.
The winners will be announced at the prestigious gala dinner on Tuesday 24th March at the Capella Hotel in Singapore.
Judged by a senior panel of media agencies and advertisers, MediaCom received shortlist nominations for an array of campaigns for categories including:
1. Best Use of Video – P&G’s ‘The Mahn Song’
2. Best Communications Strategy – P&G’s ‘The Kiss Debate’
3. Best Entertainment Platform – NBC Universal ‘Devious Maids’
4. Best Entertainment Platform – P&G’s ‘The Kiss Debate’
5. Best Experiential Campaign – Queensland Government ‘Your Future Is Not Pretty’
6. Best Use of Content – P&G’s ‘The Mahn Song’
7. The Utility/Public Service Award – beyondblue ‘Man Therapy’
“This is a fantastic performance from our teams here at MediaCom Australia. We are thrilled that each of our offices have received shortlistings from such a breadth of category”, said Mark Pejic, CEO MediaCom Australia. “As the industry becomes more and more competitive, this level of creativity and innovation helps inspire us to continue to deliver a high calibre of work for all our clients. We look forward to the winners being announced in March.