POSTED 29 OCT 2020
MediaCom - IT & Technology • IT & Technology • Full-Time
Overview of the job:
This role will lead the Tech & Asset function for one of our major clients.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Chief Growth Officer.
3 best things about the job:
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever-expanding professional network of high profile clients and reputable colleagues.
- A passionate and approachable leadership team that encourages an entrepreneurial frame of mind and welcomes contribution to business development from all members of the team.
- A challenging, dynamic and rewarding work environment which fosters rapid professional growth in a space that is at the forefront of technology.
Measures of success –
Growing Revenue and new business pitches, new business development in Technology Solutions.
In three months, you would have:
- Got the full exposure of data that needs to be structured
- Taken ownership of the development roadmap of our in-house built tools
- Developed a working process for addressing and implementing user feedback and enhancements to the product(s)
In six months, you would have:
- Delivered at least 2 advanced media simulation or attribution projects
- Built data warehouse for one of the most critical product launch
In 12 months, you would have:
- Identified areas of more integration with businesses
- Delivered more multi-market projects
- Gained more experience in BIG (marketing) data from new age mediums.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Define both the technical and operational requirements for deploying and managing the company’s ad serving system and platform in India.
- Ensure platform performance and stability.
- Define and drive the company’s technical project management guidance and excellence of the production process.
- Lead and build a local team to deliver and manage projects from clients.
- Manage local technical solution vendors
- Work closely with global product and technical team to develop local technical requirements.
- Lead and oversee regional network operations for the company.
- Be a core member of the company’s regional management team.
What you will need:
- At least 10 years of experience in the software development area in the Internet-related industries.
- Solid track record of delivering mobile-related software development projects
- Proven experience of managing local technical solution vendors
- Experience of working and delivering a project with global product and technical team
- Passion for the mobile internet advertising industry.
- Technical skills preferred: ad serving platform, mobile web development, iOS app development, Android app development, J2ME development, HTML5, cloud architecture, network operations, .net and PHP web technology stacks
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English.
MediaCom is “The Content + Connections Agency”, working on behalf of its clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels. By focusing on the totality of our clients' communications, we can deliver step-changing media effectiveness improvements versus marginal performance gains. We call that transforming your business through systems thinking. Its India client roster includes P&G, Dell, Royal Enfield, Make My Trip, Future Group.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; we firmly believe in our “People First, Better Results” philosophy and want to be certain that work is always challenging, engaging, and satisfying. We aim to ensure that our employees’ skills are constantly evolving, and so provide all MediaCom staff with training and development to enhance their performances and guarantee great results for them and the company.
We are the Agency Network of the Year at the 2018 Festival of Media Global Awards, 2017 Global Media Agency of the Year by Adweek, and 2017 M&M Awards.
MediaCom is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm”.